Auctionhouse thanks

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Makfly
Champion

Auctionhouse thanks

Post by Makfly » 17 Mar 2010 22:01

Just wanted so thank you to all the people that put stuff up on the auction house.

Pretty nice to see so many nice things for sale, keep it going! :)
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Rhynox
Titan

Re: Auctionhouse thanks

Post by Rhynox » 17 Mar 2010 22:07

Makfly wrote:Just wanted so thank you to all the people that put stuff up on the auction house.

Pretty nice to see so many nice things for sale, keep it going! :)
I see some outrageous prices there, though. Of course, it is pocket change for some, but 100 platinum coins for a dragon whip that usually breaks in the day? Nah, thanks :D There are a good trades there, though, and I usually buy stuff from there.

Lindros

Re: Auctionhouse thanks

Post by Lindros » 22 Mar 2010 21:27

I think more and more people are putting up their spare equipment on the Auction house.

At least thats what I am doing, whenever I obtain items that I do not use/friends do not use
I auction them of. Made a decent amount of money of it too ;)

Rhynox I agree though, some of the prices are a bit high, but I think we're all learning along
the way how much people are ready to pay for their equipment.

None dulling weapons such as Crystal axe/Serrated Halberd/Hoopak etc all seem to be go
for fairly high prices, which makes sense I suppose.

But 100pc+for weapons that dull/break easily is a bit too much, unless they are saving of course.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/