Worshipper Recode Update

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
petros
Site Admin

Worshipper Recode Update

Post by petros » 24 Feb 2013 08:41

I posted a note in game on the Elementalist Recode board. If you are a Worshipper, please do head over and take a look for an opportunity to help with defining the descriptions for the spell effects.

In terms of progress, the layman Worshipper spells are mostly done. With better descriptions, we will then be able to begin the alpha testing phase.

Draugor
Myth

Re: Worshipper Recode Update

Post by Draugor » 25 Feb 2013 11:18

petros wrote:I posted a note in game on the Elementalist Recode board. If you are a Worshipper, please do head over and take a look for an opportunity to help with defining the descriptions for the spell effects.

In terms of progress, the layman Worshipper spells are mostly done. With better descriptions, we will then be able to begin the alpha testing phase.

You will have a mail very very soon with descs on all the things you wanted O_o

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 12 Mar 2013 20:43

The Worshippers will be entering alpha in the next couple of days. Instructions will be posted on the Elemental Recode board on how to participate in the alpha and how to provide feedback.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 13 Mar 2013 01:48

*tingle*

So excellent! Many thanks for your hard work, Petros!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 13 Mar 2013 14:58

I absolutely agree with Gorboth's sentiment,

The work that the wizarding community is doing right now is just outstanding. It is very nice to see that everyone appears to have some spring in their step as we work our way down the home stretch!

Excellent work Petros, and every other wizard working on their own individual projects.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 19 Mar 2013 17:06

But but but ... comming from someone who has never been in this guild (one of the few I have not been member of ...):
1. why do worshipper of ELEMENTS abuse corpses to please their deities?
2. if you just add a following and assisting caster elemental to follow each worshipper, it will finally turn into what I always wanted Laurel to be - good-aligned version of necros! just the descriptions for spells will be different but other than that ... similar spell effects and even similar spell components
3. already 4-5 guilds abuse corpses for their purposes (MM, necros, ogres, worshippers and I don't know about PoT) - don't you guys find it a tad boring? ;) ripping feathers from PO pigeons seemed much more fun than cutting livers out from corpses
4. if you decide to keep those guilds as they are (MM, necros, worshippers) I suggest you add a surgeon club or even craft guild, allowing players to automatically (just like gardeners herb finding) cut their desired organs from donors' corpses ;p

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 19 Mar 2013 22:06

Laurel wrote: 1. why do worshipper of ELEMENTS abuse corpses to please their deities?
I think quite a few of us have already mailed in about that
Imo it doesent fit the guild at all, its way to "necromancy"

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 20 Mar 2013 14:36

Laurel wrote:I suggest you add a surgeon club or even craft guild, allowing players to automatically (just like gardeners herb finding) cut their desired organs from donors' corpses ;p
Awesome idea

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 19 Aug 2013 02:55

Laurel wrote: ripping feathers from PO pigeons seemed much more fun than cutting livers out from corpses
Actually, the feathers were just lying around in the PO, no animal was harmed in the process of gathering them.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 19 Aug 2013 21:39

That's what you think :twisted:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/