Ogres

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Snowrose
Rising Hero

Re: Ogres

Post by Snowrose » 29 Oct 2013 11:37

maybe you can work personal ladders into it somehow entrance quests or ogre events where people have to reunlock things. like if the unlocker leaves or idles to long.

maybe the next guilds to be added ...alchemists ... shapeshifter .... cult of gorboth to name a few mentioned in ideas. and projects.

maybe you can add unlockables to old guilds. be cool if academics could actually make a potion post quest. maybe have it slightly boost thier chosen element or sub for spell component. or let cadets unlock different donks (same power different descrpt) using newbie guilds as an example cause they are not really secretive.

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 29 Oct 2013 13:10

gorboth wrote:Regarding that ladder, however ... yes, there are still a few things that have yet to be unlocked. ;-)

G.
*grabs a case of Red Bull*

Challenge accepted! ;)

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 01 Nov 2013 22:20

gorboth wrote:The one thing I'm not happy about with the build is, as you mention, the fact that the most exciting part was only around for the first few months as the players worked hard to unlock all of the guild potentials. It was a mistake not to somehow make that an individual ladder rather than a guild-wide ladder.

Regarding that ladder, however ... yes, there are still a few things that have yet to be unlocked. ;-)

G.
First few months? It took almost two years to unlock bank
But it was awesome part to work for guild success. I am proud to have two milestones unlocked by myself.
No other active player has that.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 02 Nov 2013 09:46

zar wrote:
gorboth wrote:The one thing I'm not happy about with the build is, as you mention, the fact that the most exciting part was only around for the first few months as the players worked hard to unlock all of the guild potentials. It was a mistake not to somehow make that an individual ladder rather than a guild-wide ladder.

Regarding that ladder, however ... yes, there are still a few things that have yet to be unlocked. ;-)

G.
First few months? It took almost two years to unlock bank
But it was awesome part to work for guild success. I am proud to have two milestones unlocked by myself.
No other active player has that.

It took that long cause there are no gnomes to kill anywhere :P We need moar gnomez! DEM TASTY! OMNOMNOM!!

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 02 Nov 2013 09:51

Faerun?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 02 Nov 2013 20:15

You slip the skeleton over your head. It feels just perfect around your neck!
Ahhh ... fashion.
You wear the twisted elf skeleton around your neck.

Gorboth... you're one sick man :P Wanna be friends? :D

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 02 Nov 2013 23:37

Oh yes. During my short period as a big kender it gave me many laughs too. It's for sure the funniest guild we have. (Yes, even before secret kenders).

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 02 Nov 2013 23:59

You're making me want to code more fashion choices so ogres can strut their stuff on the catwalk (which would not survive the encounter.)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 03 Nov 2013 00:05

gorboth wrote:You're making me want to code more fashion choices so ogres can strut their stuff on the catwalk (which would not survive the encounter.)

G.

Do it :o I dare ya ;)

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 03 Nov 2013 04:38

gorboth wrote:You're making me want to code more fashion choices so ogres can strut their stuff on the catwalk (which would not survive the encounter.)

G.
Epic. :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/