Second, deadly, encounter with Morrison

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: Second, deadly, encounter with Morrison

Post by Kas » 26 Nov 2013 18:49

Oh, I don't mind.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 26 Nov 2013 18:52

Kas wrote:I wonder though how the new/current scop/worshippers/pot would like their abilities plastered in public if the data was obtained ingame.

Hmm...

I wonder what would happen if they actually made resistances worth a damn...

Dont worry tho, Gorboth will remove this post in no time since its negative to his beloved morgul mages

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 26 Nov 2013 18:52

Kas wrote:I wonder though how the new/current scop/worshippers/pot would like their abilities plastered in public if the data was obtained ingame.

Hmm...
That is why I have not posted any log of my encounter nor will I. I did sent it to some people in game for different reasons.
There has been censurship before about guild abilities here on this forum and I don't see any difference between a spell and a special attack. I have mentioned some spells but I think they were all mentioned before.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 19:04

Kas wrote:Oh, I don't mind.
To answer your questions about pots/scopts etc. Well any secretive guild would be upset about having their abilities shared. But thats kind of the point. I am your enemy. I think I have been pretty clear on that. So I will of course fight back.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 Nov 2013 19:05

it doesn't strike you as odd, that you battled an "orc" and then a "wraith" and you call him the same name? :twisted:

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 19:07

arcon wrote:

Hmm...
That is why I have not posted any log of my encounter nor will I. I did sent it to some people in game for different reasons.
There has been censurship before about guild abilities here on this forum and I don't see any difference between a spell and a special attack. I have mentioned some spells but I think they were all mentioned before.
I think you got it wrong. There is no rule saying you cant post logs about things you experienced yourself. That rule means if you are IN a guild and post guild-abilities from that viewpoint. As I understood it. Like if I was a scop and posted logs about scops inner secrets.

I mean else this whole forum section becomes pretty useless. Because then you cant post logs about any fights at all. And mailing your log also reveals info, Just to a select number of people. I selected to tell everyone.

It's your choice to not share of course, if you dont want to. I dont think the mages will let you off the hook either way.:)
Last edited by Kiara on 26 Nov 2013 19:12, edited 2 times in total.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 26 Nov 2013 19:07

arcon wrote:

Hmm...
Any special or spell that was used in public is public. Just simple as that.
You want to keep it in secret? Don't use it near others.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 19:09

Laurel wrote:it doesn't strike you as odd, that you battled an "orc" and then a "wraith" and you call him the same name? :twisted:
Yes it does strike me as odd. Both fights took place within an hour, he was the only mage awake (that I know of at least), and he used their "message" thing to inform me about why he killed me. And replied to the messages I sent to "Morrison".

So its him alright. Why he was a wraith one time and not the other remains to be discovered.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 26 Nov 2013 19:15

Kiara wrote:
Laurel wrote:it doesn't strike you as odd, that you battled an "orc" and then a "wraith" and you call him the same name? :twisted:
Yes it does strike me as odd. Both fights took place within an hour, he was the only mage awake (that I know of at least), and he used their "message" thing to inform me about why he killed me. And replied to the messages I sent to "Morrison".

So its him alright. Why he was a wraith one time and not the other remains to be discovered.
I have noticed the same thing both during the scavenger and after. Either he is a wraith trying to make people think he's a orc or he is a orc with a wraith costume(if there is such a thing).

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 19:18

Maybe its some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde thing. The orc is nice, but sometimes they turn inte wraiths and become evil.:)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/