Second, deadly, encounter with Morrison

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kiara
Champion

Re: Second, deadly, encounter with Morrison

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 23:49

Amorana wrote:
Kiara wrote:You feel the game should be played in one way in terms of RP, I have another view.
Indeed. I try to RP. You don't.
Thats completely uncalled for. You have had so many interactions with Kiara you can say my RP sucks? We've met like, twice? That comment was really low and it kind of hurts as I've tried to RP a kender for many years now, and I think I've done it quite well so far. But hey, guess you're better at RPing than me then? Heh... well good for you...

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 26 Nov 2013 23:50

Kiara wrote:
Amorana wrote:
Kiara wrote:You feel the game should be played in one way in terms of RP, I have another view.
Indeed. I try to RP. You don't.
Thats completely uncalled for. You have had so many interactions with Kiara you can say my RP sucks? We've met like, twice? That comment was really low and it kind of hurts as I've tried to RP a kender for many years now, and I think I've done it quite well so far. But hey, guess you're better at RPing than me then? Heh... well good for you...
Posting a player side log on Sparkle board is the worst RP I've ever seen. I don't know what to tell you.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 23:55

Manglor wrote:
Kiara wrote:ever since Kiara was born as was killed as great adventurer by a myth when doing the MM entrance quest.
Best reason to hold a grudge ever. Knowing your other incarnations though I am not surprised you hold this "grudge." *grin*
Yes, someone apparently decided to figure that out and share with all his or her friends. But thats Genesis eh? Oppose the wrong people and suddenly a lot of people "happen" to know your other character...

And people complain about me posting logs.:)

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 26 Nov 2013 23:57

Amorana: Ok. I get it. You think I suck at RP'ing and play this game "wrong". Fine. I think you're rude and disrespectful. Which I find to be a much worse quality.

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 26 Nov 2013 23:58

Kiara wrote:
Yes! Maybe we can't kill them, and maybe we
can, but not matter what we can all ANNOY them. ALOT. And
reveal their secrets! Until they get so annoyed and
they stop messing with us and stay in their little tower!

Perhaps Mages do enjoy this PvPing. Exposing their secrets, I doubt they enjoy that.

The purported purpose of your event though is what I have issues with. Perhaps it is no issue right now, you don't mind dying because there is no penalty. Perhaps you wouldn't mind either way, I don't know. What I do know is that targeting ANY group with the goal of annoying them so much that they "stay in their little (read guild hall here)" is something I feel is detrimental to the realms.

Windemere

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 27 Nov 2013 00:00

Kiara wrote:Amorana: Ok. I get it. You think I suck at RP'ing and play this game "wrong". Fine. I think you're rude and disrespectful. Which I find to be a much worse quality.
Glad that's settled. Feeling is mutual by the way.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 00:02

Windemere: I started the event before this new death penalty. I had no idea it was going to happen. And well... wow. I tried to start a little conflict and PVP, that everyone so dearly says they want. Now you dont? You dont have to be involved so I dont understand why you have a such a problem?

Yes I reveal their secrets, and gather information to counter them, how else should I fight back you suggest? Sling pebbles and block?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 00:04

Anyway. This was all totally blown out of proportion. I dont feel like being insulted here anymore.

I've really lost the will to play or talk here for the moment. We'll see if I return. Have fun. That was the idea with this event. To have fun. And everyone who has been involved so far hasn't complained at all.

Just a few people who dont participate but dont approve. I dont understand why you care? Play the game like you want? I never complained on how you or anyone else decide to play? Why give me all this crap?

Anyway, you took the fun out of it. Well done.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 00:43

Ok, after a short walk outside I am a little cooler. Maybe I wont leave.:)

But I am gonna try not discuss too much here, and I really think there was absolutely no reason to go into personal insults Amorana. You can disagree with things, or my RP, or lack of, but I think you went too far there, and I did nothing but try to be respectful towards both your and Windy's opinions even though I didn't agree.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 27 Nov 2013 00:59

I hope it's not too late, but Kiara maybe it's good idea to change the logs and "the insightful parts";> into the kenderish story (I think Gladiators, used to decribe tournaments this way). Keep up the creative work and you'll surely get more constructive opinions from other players. Good luck!

B.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/