Health Commands

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amorana
Rising Hero

Re: Health Commands

Post by Amorana » 06 Dec 2013 23:00

Einar wrote:Amorana: you can either wipe off anything of the third window or simply add into code of trigger capturing choosen extra line like: name_of_third_window:#print {}
Personally when I had been using separate window to capture and display graphic health I had macro key under which I had two command: name_of_third_window:#clr;h all so every time I've pressed it the text on third window was wiped off and I filled in with new captured information.
Ah, that's a brilliant idea. Hmm. Perhaps I'll have 4 windows total. One for the game, one for conversation, one for monitoring team health, one for monitoring enemy health. Some real possibilities there.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 07 Dec 2013 05:21

Einar, so I have my gauge bar for "Value_OF_MY_ENEMY" but when I type health enemy or set a trigger of my Fling or an attack, I get nothing displayed unlike my Health one you created.

Is there a missing variable that should be there like the Health one? (Assuming there is since it has to read off something?)

Einar
Apprentice

Post by Einar » 07 Dec 2013 13:17

Alexi: I've set up trigger to capture the health of your enemy only if you type:
h enemy

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 07 Dec 2013 17:58

Einar wrote:Alexi: I've set up trigger to capture the health of your enemy only if you type:
h enemy

Hrm, then something might be off then? I was doing "health enemy" and the white bar at the bottom stayed empty of any data/values. Hence why I thought it might have been missing something feeding it.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 10.02.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 10.02.45 AM.png (218.14 KiB) Viewed 2238 times

Einar
Apprentice

Post by Einar » 07 Dec 2013 18:22

Alexi: I cannot see your attachment but you need to type h enemy not health enemy - it won't work if you don't use 'h enemy' and it won't autoupdate unfortunately.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/