Thanks for all the events

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kiara
Champion

Thanks for all the events

Post by Kiara » 09 Jan 2014 03:23

Well the subject kinda says it all so not much more to say here.:)

Hm, well one more thing to say. Extra thanks to Petros (hams) and Eowul (scavenger) for always being nice and answering event-related questions quickly.

Zar
Hero

Re: Thanks for all the events

Post by Zar » 09 Jan 2014 09:23

I share Kiara's appreciation for awesome event of late.
Huge thanks AoE team

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 09 Jan 2014 16:35

I agree! I would almost say we've been spoiled this year, but I actually believe this is how it should always be - so I'll just say that finally we've had a year where events are as regular as the community deserves.

I will also say that Petros is probably faster than I am, so it might be the case that the rewards and wrap-up for the Christmas Ham event will happen earlier than those of the Thanksgiving Necro event. But fear not, this is on my immediate to-do list!! ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 09 Jan 2014 16:37

gorboth wrote:I agree! I would almost say we've been spoiled this year, but I actually believe this is how it should always be - so I'll just say that finally we've had a year where events are as regular as the community deserves.

I will also say that Petros is probably faster than I am, so it might be the case that the rewards and wrap-up for the Christmas Ham event will happen earlier than those of the Thanksgiving Necro event. But fear not, this is on my immediate to-do list!! ;-)

G.
I'm crossing my fingers for a "Protector of Life, Giver of Limps" title. :P
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 09 Jan 2014 16:44

Kiara wrote:Well the subject kinda says it all so not much more to say here.:)

Hm, well one more thing to say. Extra thanks to Petros (hams) and Eowul (scavenger) for always being nice and answering event-related questions quickly.
Hear hear! And also praise and thanks for causing my work to suffer in the process. :lol:
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 09 Jan 2014 18:24

I agree,

These events have been most excellent. Kudos to the Wizard community for all their hardwork and dedication. I must commend you all on everything you do. You take a lot of flack from us sometimes, but you all work so hard in making the game fun and enjoyable for everyone. I appreciate everything you do.

Windemere

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 09 Jan 2014 18:46

Amorana wrote:
Kiara wrote:Well the subject kinda says it all so not much more to say here.:)

Hear hear! And also praise and thanks for causing my work to suffer in the process. :lol:
Yeah that too. Thanks!! :)

Enkil
Beginner

Post by Enkil » 11 Jan 2014 10:05

I agree with Kiara aswell. Great events, it is great to see the activity in the
realms when there is an ongoing event.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/