Describe your favourite domain, get a reward!

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Describe your favourite domain, get a reward!

Post by gorboth » 29 Nov 2014 02:33

Nice one, Bromen.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 29 Nov 2014 03:10

I agree you really captured the spirit of spakle.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 05:30

Avenir
Below the tunnel-riddled mountains of Terel is Sybarus, a place of shadows and mystery, where the Faithful dwell upon islands cradled in the waters of a sunless sea. Explore the Holm wilderness, the deep tunnels of the Utterdark or simply enjoy a hot cup of relaxing Kahve at the Bazaar.

Liked where this was going.

Avenir: Beneath the mountains of Terel lies the tunnel riddled realm of Sybarus. The Utterdark provides a unique blend of danger, magical mystery, and culture. Here, one can find extraordinary creature comforts alongside deadly elegance and grace. Can one follow the law of the land and still exercise your freedom? Or will the hunter become the hunted... Come visit the this under ground maze chalk full of secrets. You won't be disappointed.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 05:52

Terel: The lands of Terel offer a vast amount of thrills and experience needed to be a veteran adventurer. Once there, you can find respite in Dabaay, Calathin, or the port of Last. Visit the gypsies or relax listening to the music of the Minstrels and their Muses. But beware your step! Dangers lurk in edges beyond Terel's natural beauty. Trolls hunger for blood, the Legion yearns for flesh and bone. Survive the dangers this land has to offer and perhaps, just maybe, you'll leave richly rewarded for you effort.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 06:33

Raumdor
A dark, dismal and sullen land, Raumdor lures adventurers and explorers with its enticing mystery. <-- More needed, or something completely new.

Raumdor: If the undead or religious fanatics are your thing, then Raumdor is the area for you. Travel the road east through a forest filled with lost souls, trolls, and deadly magic. At the end of the road you'll find Drakemere, a town full of gentlemen and gentle ladies. Is the town safe from the lifeless souls in the forest? Or does it hold secrets only a brave hero can discover? A true test awaits anyone foolish... ahem courageous enough, to visit.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 06:44

Emerald: Homeland of elves, visit the lovely shops and gardens of the main city of telberin(sp?) buy rare gems and valuable potions. take the ferry north to find exotic bird nests fight vicious orcs maybe even obtain the rare and valuable torque. (cant talk about wedding chapel as not sure if it will be back, and i miss elves of Telon-Ri guild)

Gonna add a smidgen.

Emerald: The homeland of the Elves is as rich as it's name suggests. Here you can visit the lovely shops and buy most anything your heart desires. Even rare potions are available to those who visit. North you'll find the guildhall of the Ogres. Impressive physical specimens in combat, they stomp first and ask questions never. Orcs hold the tunnels in the wilds to the northwest. They are led by a powerful Orc Captain only the brave or foolhardy would challenge. You can't help but feel a most powerful quest awaits your attention.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 29 Nov 2014 08:32

bromen wrote:Emerald: Homeland of elves, visit the lovely shops and gardens of the main city of telberin(sp?) buy rare gems and valuable potions. take the ferry north to find exotic bird nests fight vicious orcs maybe even obtain the rare and valuable torque. (cant talk about wedding chapel as not sure if it will be back, and i miss elves of Telon-Ri guild)

Gonna add a smidgen.

Emerald: The homeland of the Elves is as rich as it's name suggests. Here you can visit the lovely shops and buy most anything your heart desires. Even rare potions are available to those who visit. North you'll find the guildhall of the Ogres. Impressive physical specimens in combat, they stomp first and ask questions never. Orcs hold the tunnels in the wilds to the northwest. They are led by a powerful Orc Captain only the brave or foolhardy would challenge. You can't help but feel a most powerful quest awaits your attention.
Yeah ... ugh ... any domain that features BIRD NESTS in their site-promo paragraph needs some serious recoding. I like your improvements, on that topic at least! Bromen.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 09:44

Bloodsea: The Bloodsea is a mass of water located between Kalaman and Mithas, home of the Minotaurs. This large expanse of water holds all the adventure a scaly wag or privateer, like yourself, can handle. Fight fearsome sea creatures and commandeer vessels from their skilled crew. If it's a pirates life for you, this watery battlefield will meet all expectations!

Mithas: A land full of Minotaurs and similar fearsome beasts. Here, you can adopt horns to become a great bull. Only the very powerful come here to advance in the ways of combat among the scores of trolls to southeast. Will you choose to test your might against an ancient dragon? The prize he guards might well be worth the risk... then again, it might not.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 29 Nov 2014 10:22

Earthsea: Gont is a great place to take that next step once your skill is beyond Sparkle and it's dangers. The patrols and the towers sprawled about the town provide an excellent challenge to adventures mastering the ropes of combat. Many useful magical items are held by heroes of the land. Some are very minimal, but others can be quite magnificent. The Gardeners also call this place home. Further north, you can find quests that will help you grow. Be aware of hidden enemies along the way. You might have to duck more than once!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 29 Nov 2014 11:16

Thanks Syrk and Bromen! Now I got plenty of material for all domains. I think we can call this task completed!

I can't promise I will use ALL of your suggestions in the final version but I definitely have enough to make something. Exactly what I needed. Thanks everyone who contributed. When the final version is complete I'll let you know!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/