Quest orbs

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Keltar
Wanderer

Quest orbs

Post by Keltar » 02 Feb 2015 12:14

Do quest orbs in Sparkle contain hints for all the quests in game ?
Or perhaps they contain the majority now and some quests still need to be discovered on our own.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Re: Quest orbs

Post by Snowrose » 02 Feb 2015 12:18

from what i can tell yes they contain every quest. There is also a webpage" tower of realms(well sort of)" tha is a wiki for genesis containing maps and suggestions.

Boreaulam
Wizard

Post by Boreaulam » 02 Feb 2015 13:10

There are some quests (like guild specific guru quests) that are not shown to everyone.
But they appear after completion

Keltar
Wanderer

Post by Keltar » 02 Feb 2015 13:49

Boreaulam wrote:There are some quests (like guild specific guru quests) that are not shown to everyone.
Right... so I found some quests which are not in the orbs... even after doing them... now whom to contact about this ?

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 02 Feb 2015 13:51

Keltar wrote:
Boreaulam wrote:There are some quests (like guild specific guru quests) that are not shown to everyone.
Right... so I found some quests which are not in the orbs... even after doing them... now whom to contact about this ?
All player contact for all issues is handled by the AoP team.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 02 Feb 2015 15:03

Really? Tell us. We want to do them too.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 02 Feb 2015 16:25

syrk wrote:
Well, I have that on the pure snow-white sword quest in Kalad, Syrk, but I don't get rewarded more than the first time, so it's just an annoyance... I'm not even sure I ever got rewarded, the powers that be are looking at it for me, I've been told.
Flee you fools!

Keltar
Wanderer

Post by Keltar » 02 Feb 2015 18:48

syrk wrote:
They are tours, so the xp is very little.
I am sure either they will get to the orbs or I will have the qexp subtracted for them.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 02 Feb 2015 22:00

Keltar wrote:
syrk wrote:
They are tours, so the xp is very little.
I am sure either they will get to the orbs or I will have the qexp subtracted for them.
Which tours are we talking about?

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 03 Feb 2015 06:29

Liliths last additions to Sybarus have not been added to the Avenir orb yet.

And for information, until repaired; Kalad orb:

#1 info should be on quest #9.
#9 info should be on quest #12
#12 info should be on quest #1

So, if you lack one of these, you should know that the info is on another # on the orb.
Flee you fools!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/