Druids

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Khyros
Beginner

Druids

Post by Khyros » 04 Feb 2015 20:36

I vaguely remember seeing someone mention a possible Druids guild in my months of lurking on the forums here. Is there any information on this topic or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Druids

Post by Cherek » 04 Feb 2015 22:06

I remember it too, but I think it was an idea and a suggestion. I do know there is currently no druids guild being developed.

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 04 Feb 2015 23:25

Khyros wrote:I vaguely remember seeing someone mention a possible Druids guild in my months of lurking on the forums here. Is there any information on this topic or am I barking up the wrong tree?
I would love to implement a druid/shapeshifter guild at some point. once the rest of the caster guilds are done, of course.

Khyros
Beginner

Post by Khyros » 05 Feb 2015 00:46

Aside from the Cult of Chemosh, is there a list of new caster guilds that are being created?

Is input from non-wizards accepted for ideas for new guilds?

I love the idea of a Druid guild and I would love to be helpful to the community.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 05 Feb 2015 22:44

There really aren't a lot of guilds in the pipeline. Aside from what I'm doing with Necromancer themes and the guild rebalancing, most wizards who are active are in maintenance roles, aside from what Nerull and his team are concocting in Ravenloft. And Ravenloft doesn't have any guild development currently, because you must have a land before you have guilds.

The old wizard Moth once dreamed of a Druid guild. I should put him in touch with Petros to share ideas. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 05 Feb 2015 22:46

So did Goldberry in Terel. It was a sister guild to the Mystics. Not sure if any of the info is still there.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 05 Feb 2015 23:56

yeah if there was ever a druid/shapeshifter guild id be able to bring in my FAvorate rp character from mmos into genesis. Cheronne who is typically played as a druid in fantasy and a kitsune themes claw fighter hero games.

other than the shape shifting aspect there are existing druid-LIKE guilds at the moment. heralds of the valar mostly due to them being woodsy clerics. heralds could be icly pushed into something more druidy considering thier heavy relyance on nature. Elemental clerics could be pushed to be kinda druidy also being a nutral nature based cleric. druids were historically a religious order rooted heavily in nature rituals.

even genesis rangers due to thier support magic, alchemy, herb relyance and the fact that bows kinda stink, stealth is only moderatly useful are specials are more "controller" (stuns and debuffs) and our base combat skills are questionable compared to classes that have been "balanced" pushes into a more druidy roll than martial.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/