Quest orbs

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Quest orbs

Post by Cherek » 09 Feb 2015 12:43

Khyros wrote: There are Goblin Caves on the road south of the Orc road. I assumed that was where one of the quest hints in the tower was refering to with one of it's hints. I apologize I do not know the number off hand.
Ah, I think I know which one you mean. And no, there's no quests in Sparkle you can grow too big to do.

Khyros
Beginner

Post by Khyros » 09 Feb 2015 17:42

I get kicked from the Orc Fortress once I grow to Wanderer...I had finished the quests in there, but I figured the goblin caves were the same thing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Feb 2015 19:30

Khyros wrote:I get kicked from the Orc Fortress once I grow to Wanderer...I had finished the quests in there, but I figured the goblin caves were the same thing.
Thats only the orc fortress. It's designed as an area for players smaller than wanderer, but bigger ones can still gain access by purchasing an amulet from the enchanter that makes them temporarily small. So they can complete the quests there too.

All other areas in Sparkle should be accessible to anyone without any hassle.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/