Quest Hint

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kvator
Champion

Re: Quest Hint

Post by Kvator » 12 Feb 2015 02:56

then I have no idea :(
you are sure that you asked faeries for help and then dropped faerie at the end?
Maybe try to do it after Armageddon or something

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Feb 2015 03:25

Kvator wrote:then I have no idea :(
you are sure that you asked faeries for help and then dropped faerie at the end?
Maybe try to do it after Armageddon or something
That quest has always been hard to complete for some reason. I've wondered why myself in the past... maybe send a mail to Lilith see if she can have a look at it?

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 12 Feb 2015 04:17

Already have, you were on it as well. The other quest I have issues with, the medallion quest in kabal which clearly states I feel no more experienced even though I haven't got the orb, was mentioned in that mail as well.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Feb 2015 13:00

The orb hints in Kalad were mixed up. I fixed that a week ago or so. You missed that thread? (Or was it this thread even?)

Is there yet another quest there that doesn't work you say?

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 12 Feb 2015 14:43

More on Avenir.
Falchion quest also looks little buged. When you try to sacrifice something it says - "No further offerings can be made".

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 12 Feb 2015 15:30

I saw your thread, but I don't think it relates to my issue. The problem I have is with quest #12 in Kalad. I give him a medallion, he thanks me, mumbles some stuff about studying it. I then get a message that says I feel no more experienced, even though the quest orbs say I haven't completed the quest.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Feb 2015 16:57

Dread wrote:I saw your thread, but I don't think it relates to my issue. The problem I have is with quest #12 in Kalad. I give him a medallion, he thanks me, mumbles some stuff about studying it. I then get a message that says I feel no more experienced, even though the quest orbs say I haven't completed the quest.
Yeah you probably mentioned that, but I got lost in translation when I took over as AoP I think, I got so mail spammed in the beginning something may have been lost there. Sorry.

And yes, the other thread was related to your quest I think. Hints for 1, 9 and 12 were mixed up. Although numbers can vary slightly from player to player. I'll contact you in game and we'll see if we can figure out what's wrong.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Feb 2015 17:21

Ok, I spoke to Dread and for everyone that wonders, it was the same issue as before, with hints for quests 1, 9 and 12 mixed up. So now it's extra confirmed that it's now correct, and everything is working like it should with the Kabal orb.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Feb 2015 17:22

Davvol wrote:More on Avenir.
Falchion quest also looks little buged. When you try to sacrifice something it says - "No further offerings can be made".
I suggest contacting Lilith about that too. She's miss (or mrs?) Avenir.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 12 Feb 2015 17:54

Cherek wrote:
Davvol wrote:More on Avenir.
I suggest contacting Lilith about that too. She's miss (or mrs?) Avenir.
Are you remembering that you'll have to "activate" the altar with something else first?
Flee you fools!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/