Names

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

Names

Post by Bromen » 29 Mar 2015 19:35

Can we please get rid of the INT requirement for remembering names? With all these new players, I'd like to keep them in memory to track progress and such without having to get rid of names of old friends?

-B

Kvator
Champion

Re: Names

Post by Kvator » 29 Mar 2015 19:51

Bromen wrote:Can we please get rid of the INT requirement for remembering names? With all these new players, I'd like to keep them in memory to track progress and such without having to get rid of names of old friends?

-B
haha! suffer you dirty goblin!

Drip
Wanderer

Post by Drip » 29 Mar 2015 19:54

Make an item where you can write down names so no INT is required?
(if you don't understand what I've written, assume I have bad wording)

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 29 Mar 2015 20:13

Bromen wrote:Can we please get rid of the INT requirement for remembering names? With all these new players, I'd like to keep them in memory to track progress and such without having to get rid of names of old friends?

-B
I like it. Would be possible to keep track of old and new enemies too this way... oh wait... isn't that why the introuction and remembering system is there and is limited?
Flee you fools!

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 29 Mar 2015 20:17

I remember that it has always made me feel ashamed when I've forgotten some people to make room for new ones only to discover a week later that they've decided to re-activate after 15-year hiatus :(
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 29 Mar 2015 20:23

-B
Just do what everyone else does and make a trigger set up for descriptions followed by the name.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 29 Mar 2015 20:59

-B
That sounds fair and while we're at it remove the race bonus on goblins aswell. The ones that has it all, always wants more.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Apr 2015 22:42

Chanele wrote:

-B
That sounds fair and while we're at it remove the race bonus on goblins aswell. The ones that has it all, always wants more.
Bah, try being an ogre and meet new people.
Just get used to being the guy everybody knows but you don't know anyone...
Like the monkey :)

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 11 Apr 2015 02:45

Or you could decide making too many enemies is a bad idea.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/