how to alchemy?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Yensy
Beginner

how to alchemy?

Post by Yensy » 06 Jul 2015 10:36

currently i have the skill alchemy but i have no clue how to use it. if anyone knows some basics please tell even whether or not its passive would help thanks.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: how to alchemy?

Post by Cherek » 06 Jul 2015 17:18

Yensy wrote:currently i have the skill alchemy but i have no clue how to use it. if anyone knows some basics please tell even whether or not its passive would help thanks.
Well, in order to use alchemy you need to know the recipe for some potions to mix. Usually only people in guilds who make potions use alchemy and "common people" usually does not bother with it much.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 06 Jul 2015 19:30

curious If there are any quests in the realms that might require minor knowledge of alchemy?
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 06 Jul 2015 22:44

Raspatoon? :)

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 07 Jul 2015 09:51

if you did all the academy quests it does imply how to do alchemy on a basic level.

but you have to be in a guild that supports alchemy to do alchemy well.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/