Mercenary and Blademaster Attacks

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Mercenary and Blademaster Attacks

Post by Draugor » 12 Nov 2015 10:10

Make the automation optional?

asmash auto on
kattack auto off
kender pie eating contest auto on

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Nov 2015 23:23

Draugor wrote:Make the automation optional?

asmash auto on
kattack auto off
kender pie eating contest auto on
I think those that exist are optional. So yeah, any new ones should of course also be optional. My point was simply even if we coded them some players might prefer their own triggers anyway, so it would be a meaningless feature for them. But like I said am not against the idea, but someone has to actually code it. And it's still a fairly big task to go through all guilds specials and fix it. Also, the guildmasters of the guilds need to decide if they want it of course. But if people are in a guild and really want auto specials, I would suggest contacting your guildmaster and ask if they would be interested in fixing it.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 13 Nov 2015 02:46

I think the auto firing special was extremely useful when there were few mobile clients and one sometimes had to connect through a command prompt.... Now you can access the Gen website fairly easily and with little problems typically... and your characters triggers can be saved there. I think there are more important things to deal with than implementing autofiring specials. Its not like some guilds (aside from cadets) are getting an advantage by having them since none currently do.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/