Guild Activity Discussion

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Emraht

Guild Activity Discussion

Post by Emraht » 01 Feb 2016 05:33

Moved to Sparkle.
Last edited by Emraht on 04 Feb 2016 02:18, edited 1 time in total.

Amberlee
Myth

Re: Ulric, Knight of the Black Rose

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 09:10

Yeah, not surprised.
Sad to see what the knights have become :?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Feb 2016 10:36

Yea... the knighthood is in a sad state, knights killing in darkness, teaming with necromancers, angmarims etc the grandmaster beeing of the black rose and from a rather fresh knight I was told that ranks are given out as candy, more or less no tasks, no information to squires :P The BDA are more knightly right now :P

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 01 Feb 2016 11:42

Wow, a blackrose grandmaster but then again it is no different from the Thane travelling with goblins, minotaurs and ogres.

When will we accept it, Genesis is NOT a rp-game? It is a grinding/slash and stab game.

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 01 Feb 2016 11:49

This is awesome!
Pretty poor style to bring it to the forum though. The concept of character separation eludes many.

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 01 Feb 2016 12:04

cotillion wrote:This is awesome!
Pretty poor style to bring it to the forum though. The concept of character separation eludes many.
State of the donut mate.

Everyone knows everything going on in all guilds, and especially how all guild councils manage things, and they are all wrong(the councils that is)

Somehow my reaction to this note is simply, "how fun", especially since the poster contiues to rp also on forum. Seems many thinks he is posting as a member of society, instead of his role as a Nazgul(werewolf?)

Why sigh and whine about decay in the knighthood, if it is true? It have happened in the Krynn novels, and such is a decent RP opportunity in Genesis if it is going about.

RP is NOT playing the role expected. RP is playing a role.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 01 Feb 2016 12:47

I guess we can just see it as Takhisis is winning and is bringing corruption to Krynn with her, and that it has gone so far as to have the leaders of the different groups concentrate on personal gain rather than the good of their group/land/people/ideals. It is one kind of roleplay since the balance in Krynn has always gone back and forth.
It is just sad to see a group of warriors with ideals that was once so respected fall so hard into corruption. Lets hope a stronger and more noble knight will step up to show the way.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 13:03

Nicely put Arcon.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 01 Feb 2016 13:09

Yeah - these great leaders should retake the guild, who did not shy away from full-knighting their friends within one, max two weeks even if said friends were aggressive MMages just prior to that. These leaders who just so happened to drive the Alliance into extinction with their alts in KoS, whom they stopped playing shortly after. Yeah - please let there will be a change!

Titan

Post by Avatar » 01 Feb 2016 13:28

As one, who used to be a member many years ago, and one who plays Genesis for the RP, I am at a loss after reading this.

I honestly lack words. I am so sad. Really really sad.

Not only is the knighthood in ruins. It's leadership is evil aligned, openly bragging about killing in Kalaman (something Ody does as well), but also willing to sell loot to the evil faction. As I see it, the guild should be closed, recoded, with some hard coded requirements for the members, before being reopened.

Imagine the newbies we lure into the game these days. Seeing the Knighthood in such a state. It is very very hard taking a game seriously, that seems to find this, AWESOME, as Cotillion puts it. Aweome? I would say tragic.

My god, I feel so sad. The game might be filling with players, but if those players only see poerplaying individuals, not caring for anything but their own gain, what kind of players will we be fostering then?

Not a Genesis I want to be a part of, if that is how the future looks for us.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/