Imbuement and Armour Changes ...

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
morgzaash
Adventurer

Re: Imbuement and Armour Changes ...

Post by morgzaash » 28 Feb 2016 14:34

Looks like we have 2 kinds of people here :
- users (more or less) who put time, money and effort to fight/tank/assist better
- assholes : who don't use, collect, find joy in imbues but are jealous that other gets benifits from hard work (game).

Mayobe
Adept

Post by Mayobe » 28 Feb 2016 20:09

In addition to neefing the OP imbues could we maybe look at culling or somehow adjusting some of the garbage imbues?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 29 Feb 2016 02:23

We're looking into that, and maybe into ways to make all imbues worthwhile regardless of their specific properties.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Atouth
Beginner

Post by Atouth » 29 Feb 2016 09:20

gorboth wrote:We're looking into that, and maybe into ways to make all imbues worthwhile regardless of their specific properties.

G.
Just an idea, but what do you think about adding some durability aspect to resistance imbues? Well, it suits the logic a bit?

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 02 Mar 2016 15:51

So after two weeks: BDA are gone, Calians are back and imbuments are rare.
If that was the goal, then you have succeeded.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 02 Mar 2016 15:58

Syrk wrote:So after two weeks: BDA are gone, Calians are back and imbuments are rare.
Obviously the goal was not to make any particular guild stop playing. Why BDA are not playing as much only they can answer, but from what I heard they got tired of having nobody around to kill quite some time before the imbuement change was made.

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 02 Mar 2016 16:48

I am over 5000 mobs killed (since change) and now have 2 imbues dropped. One useless.

I used to get 20-30. If your goal was to kill it, I think it worked.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 02 Mar 2016 18:03

Cherek wrote:
Syrk wrote:So after two weeks: BDA are gone, Calians are back and imbuments are rare.
Obviously the goal was not to make any particular guild stop playing. Why BDA are not playing as much only they can answer, but from what I heard they got tired of having nobody around to kill quite some time before the imbuement change was made.

Well only chance BDA had to compete with the ridiculous Calians was to be super imbued.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 02 Mar 2016 18:33

Well only chance BDA had to compete with the ridiculous Calians was to be super imbued.
I disagree. Calians are way stronger than any other melee guild pound for pound. But BDA has very large guys. If it was even well it is game over. You wont win against calians when it is even.

For imbues all that needed to be done was reduce faint pronouced and intense stat imbues to .4 .4 and .333 respectively (of what they were before).

Leave all else alone. Wait til tree shit evaporates and then check system again. And imbues would still be fun to gather and use while we see if this is enough.

Now it is oh everyone go hunt mobs you never have (ever?). Cause they arent fun to hunt or we would have long ago. And we will also not only want you to play a game doing what you dont want to, but we will nerf drop rate by X? I am guessing 1/2? or god, I hope not worse. And make all imbues last way less.

So 3 solid nerfs to imbues all at once. Not fun nor needed.

anyway for me it has been boring as hell for me anyway perhaps others like it?

Val
Apprentice

Post by Val » 02 Mar 2016 19:33

Ydred: Couldn’t agree more.
Please, forgive me, instead of writting it agian, I will just quote myself:
Val wrote:Well, the system is dead. You have killed some really nice feature with recent changes. Those who care still hope you will fix it (me included).

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/