Character Romance

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Taro
Adventurer

Re: Character Romance

Post by Taro » 07 Mar 2016 02:59

What ring does Jordach use?
“There was this about vampires : they could never look scruffy. Instead, they were... what was the word... deshabille. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.”

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 07 Mar 2016 03:37

Cherek wrote:I want it the whole marriage experience to be better before we open it up.
As for this part. A lot of people like having a quiet marriage. Others don't. As or others they get other players to officiate weddings (I've done a couple). As a friend of mine says 'Things in game are better solved through roleplaying.'

Hektor
Veteran

Post by Hektor » 07 Mar 2016 08:51

There is actually a wedding ceremony halfdone in SCoP. Book, ritual etc is there but the wedding code was meant to be taken from the old chapel whenever that was updated. It was never finished. Would that be interesting to reintroduce as a concept? I have had few requests over the years. With an influx of new players, perhaps with RP focus - it could be worth considering.

I have attended some pretty fun weddings in the Emerald Chapel back in the days. It was good fun then. Fanatica and Lancejs vows were epic, and the attendance to Bast and Eden was wicked.
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 07 Mar 2016 09:17

Hektor wrote:There is actually a wedding ceremony halfdone in SCoP. Book, ritual etc is there.
Oh really? Hektor a minister for hire? ;)

Titan

Post by Avatar » 07 Mar 2016 14:03

Hektor wrote:There is actually a wedding ceremony halfdone in SCoP. Book, ritual etc is there but the wedding code was meant to be taken from the old chapel whenever that was updated. It was never finished. Would that be interesting to reintroduce as a concept? I have had few requests over the years. With an influx of new players, perhaps with RP focus - it could be worth considering.

I have attended some pretty fun weddings in the Emerald Chapel back in the days. It was good fun then. Fanatica and Lancejs vows were epic, and the attendance to Bast and Eden was wicked.
Luring poor souls into your presence, to enslave them to you for eternity, eh?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 07 Mar 2016 18:15

I hope we can see the Vampire guild opened before the wedding chappel.
So there can be action during the ceremony like in the old days. :twisted:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Mar 2016 18:17

Mim wrote:I hope we can see the Vampire guild opened before the wedding chappel.
4th time's the charm?:)

Hektor
Veteran

Post by Hektor » 07 Mar 2016 20:15

Hijack started.

1. Ody - Absolutely - for a price.
2. Avatar - But of course - and "almost" free of charge.

Hektor did the Minister thing a few weddings back in the old days of the wedding chapel. There was some hard-code in the wedding chapel that placed "cleric oriented" guilds on the podium by default. Hektor being EW ended up in "uhhh what are you doing up here?" a few times.

Mim - Some of the few times Vampires _did_ behave civil was at these fun weddings... I guess it was thanks to the highdays of Lestat / Louie and Masquerade Goth stereotypes keeping the sentimentals in place ;)

Hijack over :)
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 07 Mar 2016 21:11

Hektor wrote: Mim - Some of the few times Vampires _did_ behave civil was at these fun weddings...
Ask Remo about that.
Oh, Remo is long gone.

PS For those who did not know, Remo married someone I forgot the name of.
During the ceremony some Vampires entered and killed the bride.
Maybe the most evil act of all times?

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 08 Mar 2016 15:19

Cherek wrote:
Mim wrote:I hope we can see the Vampire guild opened before the wedding chappel.
4th time's the charm?:)
This would certainly bring a few players back.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/