So GoT just started.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ydred
Veteran

So GoT just started.

Post by Ydred » 25 Apr 2016 03:10

I want my Westeros Domain by Xmas.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: So GoT just started.

Post by Melarec » 25 Apr 2016 03:29

I second this motion.

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 25 Apr 2016 04:09

Soap opera with dragon is still soap opera.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2016 05:25

We're still working on the Harry Potter domain, it's taking longer than expected. Especially the owlery. Hopefully we get it done before Christmas.

And after that all the Canadian wizards (there's quite a few) want to make a Canada domain called "Canadia". They envision it as one huge continent with basically nothing in it, and a train running from coast to coast. Not sure how fun it will be for players, but it'll be very authentic they say.

In the meantime me and Petros will do the Wheel of Time domain, since that's obviously the most awesome fantasy soap opera, and there's no silly TV-series or movies to ruin it.

But once that get's done, I think we can start on Westeros, unless Gorboth disagrees. Gorboth, the above sounds good to you?

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 25 Apr 2016 06:30

Apparently Ydred, Melarec and Sykill wants to die... Thats what happens in Westeros!

I can give a few pointers on how to do that without going to Westeros.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 25 Apr 2016 07:07

Ooh! Wheel of time domain! Yus. I wanna be an Asha'man! And check out Tar Valon.. And all sorts of stuff! Will Adrihol be there or is this after it becomes a crater? Can I go to Emond's Field? Will Two Rivers tabac be a thing? What about oosquai? Gotta have oosquai. SO many questions.. :)

@Alisa; No, I'm not Jon Snow.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2016 15:00

Melarec wrote:Ooh! Wheel of time domain! Yus. I wanna be an Asha'man! And check out Tar Valon.. And all sorts of stuff! Will Adrihol be there or is this after it becomes a crater? Can I go to Emond's Field? Will Two Rivers tabac be a thing? What about oosquai? Gotta have oosquai. SO many questions.. :)

Sorry if I got your hopes up there, my post was not serious. We're not working on a Harry Potter, WoT, Canadia or Westeros domain. But a WoT domain would of course be awesome in theory, but there probably wont be any new domains except Ravenloft anytime soon.

Etanukar
Adept

Post by Etanukar » 25 Apr 2016 15:44

I recall being involved in a wheel of time discussion in the early 2000s... I believe the direct quote from the wizard at the time was "Yeah Right"

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 25 Apr 2016 17:12

Cherek wrote:
Melarec wrote:Ooh! Wheel of time domain! Yus. I wanna be an Asha'man! And check out Tar Valon.. And all sorts of stuff! Will Adrihol be there or is this after it becomes a crater? Can I go to Emond's Field? Will Two Rivers tabac be a thing? What about oosquai? Gotta have oosquai. SO many questions.. :)

Sorry if I got your hopes up there, my post was not serious. We're not working on a Harry Potter, WoT, Canadia or Westeros domain. But a WoT domain would of course be awesome in theory, but there probably wont be any new domains except Ravenloft anytime soon.
<smile sadly>

Celemir
Wanderer

Post by Celemir » 28 Apr 2016 18:15

Asha'man would be great, and depending on timeperiode you could go a bit mad ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/