Secret Society Recode

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Celemir
Wanderer

Re: Secret Society Recode

Post by Celemir » 25 Apr 2016 10:58

Enforced role-play is a good thing, mostly at atleast when it comes to emotes and such.
I dont mind the peeking but then it comes to borrowing, it happens way to often and the act is almost always discovered. I would say my success raid is 1 out of 5.
Maybe it could be changed to just be NPC's or just disable the borrowing and keep the peeking. This would be more safe for the kenders and the rest of the world too.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2016 15:05

Celemir wrote:Enforced role-play is a good thing, mostly at atleast when it comes to emotes and such.
I dont mind the peeking but then it comes to borrowing, it happens way to often and the act is almost always discovered. I would say my success raid is 1 out of 5.
Maybe it could be changed to just be NPC's or just disable the borrowing and keep the peeking. This would be more safe for the kenders and the rest of the world too.
There is no such thing as being safe as a kender, or any pockets near the kender for that matter!:)

Personally I think autoborrow is awesome as it is, but I absolutely respect you have a different opinion. In the end it'll be up to Mirandus.

Etanukar
Adept

Post by Etanukar » 25 Apr 2016 15:48

The auto borrow feature is fantastic and has cost me several priceless items in my character history, the best being an engraved mortar from a Nazgul long gone (still salty about that one)

The problem isn't that autoborrow fails, it is the abundance of awareness in the realms. It seems that even beginners have sup master or better (I know this is not the case, but it seems that way)

Celemir
Wanderer

Post by Celemir » 27 Apr 2016 08:31

Yes the problem is that it dosen't work as well as it should, and as it is now, it is more an nuisance then fun. It more so for the kender then anybody else, a great idea but the execution lags.
Perhaps not because of the function, more so of the circumstances.
Oh at its seems to happen very often.

Mirandus
Site Admin

Post by Mirandus » 20 Jan 2017 19:47

Well Hello There,

I didn't notice you come in. I was just in the middle of reading through this book.

I wanted to give you a quick note to let you know this has not been forgotten. In fact, great progress has been made and we continue to move forward.

The Secret Society recode is completely done with great work from Carnak and some assistance from me. It is currently going through the requisite testing and balance.

I just want to ensure Kenders out there hankering to get back to mischief, that we have not forgotten about this.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/