The Songs of Power

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kalvin Banesword
Beginner

The Songs of Power

Post by Kalvin Banesword » 15 Jun 2016 16:30

Greetings and salutations to all,
It is I Kalvin Banesword,

I would like some more details about what each Song of Power does as a gift, before I truly settle on this layman's guild.

Please just tell me the effects each gift out of the 6 I can learn in the tower have. No need for a mystery here because I am ASPIRING to learn and for that reason need things to ASPIRE to.
To Battle!!!,
Rising Cadet, and loyal fellow,
Kalvin Banesword

Mirandus
Site Admin

Re: The Songs of Power

Post by Mirandus » 15 Jun 2016 16:35

I'd remind you of the rules of the forum:

Code: Select all

Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
My suggestion would be to go find a minstrel in the realms and ask them directly. Or travel with them to see what they do.

Mirandus

Kalvin Banesword
Beginner

Post by Kalvin Banesword » 15 Jun 2016 19:03

Sorry about that.
To Battle!!!,
Rising Cadet, and loyal fellow,
Kalvin Banesword

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 16 Jun 2016 00:47

Being a mercenary, you may find some books in your library that might help with that.

Cheers,
A.K

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/