Draconian layman/Racial

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Good idea? yes/no

Poll ended at 07 Jul 2011 13:27

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 21

Arman
Wizard

Re: Re:

Post by Arman » 13 Jul 2016 14:06

Calador wrote:
Draugor wrote:How can he not have read what is possibly the best books to ever be made? :P Heretic! Burn him!
I guess you haven't read too many books if you rate the Dragonlance novels as the best ever :P
Calador, I am sending gnomes from Nevermind to burn your new realm to the ground.

Seriously though, the Dragonlance novels rate high on most Fantasy series metric, with the exception of originality. The storyline follows a similar script to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, which itself was a bit of a rip off of Norse mythology and Wagners Der Ring des Nibelungen. Which to me only says that a good yarn doesn't have to be original :).

Are the Dragonlance novels my favourite ever? No... there are so many good novels and series out there across genres that making a call like that is just too hard. But what I can say is that the Dragonlance novels kicked off my love for Fantasy. They will always be my first love :).

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 13 Jul 2016 20:15

Calador wrote:
Draugor wrote:How can he not have read what is possibly the best books to ever be made? :P Heretic! Burn him!
I guess you haven't read too many books if you rate the Dragonlance novels as the best ever :P
Well shit. This is Draugor.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 13 Jul 2016 22:03

Calador wrote:

100 plats says I've gone through more books than your ancient ass despite beeing a 10th your age :)

Titan

Post by Avatar » 14 Jul 2016 07:57

Draugor wrote:

100 plats says I've gone through more books than your ancient ass despite beeing a 10th your age :)
I'll gladly take that bet, my kniggit hating friend :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 Jul 2016 08:22

Books in languages long long long long long dead dosent count :o

Calador
Wizard

Post by Calador » 14 Jul 2016 09:44

Draugor wrote:100 plats says I've gone through more books than your ancient ass despite beeing a 10th your age :)
That's going to be the easiest 100 plats I've ever earned :)

And someone notify the admins. Arman is going to burn down Gondor! :P

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 Jul 2016 11:17

Calador wrote:
Draugor wrote:100 plats says I've gone through more books than your ancient ass despite beeing a 10th your age :)
That's going to be the easiest 100 plats I've ever earned :)

And someone notify the admins. Arman is going to burn down Gondor! :P

Not talking to you, heretic.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/