Necroes..

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Necroes..

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 21 Oct 2011 20:14

I dunno what the entry requirements are.
Think you have the align one covered.
Above veteran as a stat requirement would be silly.
Adventurer would be fair, if any.
Sorry Dunno
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 17 Jul 2016 12:41

It looks like the necros is one of the last magic guilds that are in old magic system.
Is there any chance that any of the wizes have some time and adjust it a bit ?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 17 Jul 2016 15:50

morgzaash wrote:It looks like the necros is one of the last magic guilds that are in old magic system.
Is there any chance that any of the wizes have some time and adjust it a bit ?

Its probably one of the overworked wizards list :D
It will take time since they dont just do hotfixes, it will prolly get a full recode when whatever wizard is responsible has the time

Nerull
Wizard

Post by Nerull » 18 Jul 2016 00:12

The guildhall is more or less ready, but further development is currently on hold atm. May take months/years/never.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 18 Jul 2016 05:20

Nerull wrote:The guildhall is more or less ready, but further development is currently on hold atm. May take months/years/never.

And there we have said overworked wizard :D

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 18 Jul 2016 13:28

Nerull wrote:May take months/years/never.
This might be the most depressing thing I've read about the state of Genesis.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Nerull
Wizard

Post by Nerull » 18 Jul 2016 15:15

Draugor wrote:
Nerull wrote:The guildhall is more or less ready, but further development is currently on hold atm. May take months/years/never.

I'm actually not overworked these days, but rather the opposite (i'm actually very bored) since my principal development cycles have ended(Ravenloft domain, Lycanthropes guild and Necro recode) some time ago.

Be patient, and we'll see what happens.

Taro
Adventurer

Post by Taro » 18 Jul 2016 15:26

Nerull wrote:
Draugor wrote:

I'm actually not overworked these days, but rather the opposite (i'm actually very bored) since my principal development cycles have ended(Ravenloft domain, Lycanthropes guild and Necro recode) some time ago.

Ooh, Lycanthropes!
“There was this about vampires : they could never look scruffy. Instead, they were... what was the word... deshabille. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.”

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 18 Jul 2016 15:50

Nerull wrote:
Draugor wrote:

If you're bored and looking for a project the Heralds could use some work just as much as the Necros.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 18 Jul 2016 17:37

Nerull wrote:
Draugor wrote:

Gogo necromancing! :D

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/