Seconds

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Seconds

Post by Cherek » 27 May 2010 15:23

I also have enjoyed doing quests again. Makes you "rediscover" the game, and discover new things too. It also kinda "forces" you to make new friends with your new char which I find nice as well.

I too like the way it is. Total separation between chars.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 27 May 2010 15:36

Cherek wrote:I too like the way it is. Total separation between chars.
living in a fantasy world, aren't you? :twisted:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 27 May 2010 16:04

Laurel: Dont we all? :)

I meant from a technical standpoint.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 27 May 2010 16:10

I totally enjoyed how a certain knight gathered clubs and axes to exchange them for runies gathered by a certain goblin ... :twisted:

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 27 May 2010 19:41

Laurel wrote:I totally enjoyed how a certain knight gathered clubs and axes to exchange them for runies gathered by a certain goblin ... :twisted:
I enjoyed more when 3 "characters" were using the same stash, when one was stealing from the Calian racks.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 27 May 2010 20:13

Laurel wrote:I totally enjoyed how a certain knight gathered clubs and axes to exchange them for runies gathered by a certain goblin ... :twisted:
Amusing how that worked. One character gets "banned" from the Bazaar so he/she uses another one to gather their favorite weapon. I found that comical as well. The use of the SS racks so that a friend of theirs could give gear to whichever char the person decided to play that day was also quite amazing. :roll:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/