Thanks

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Thanks

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Nov 2016 21:09

Cherek- You always answer my countless questions and concerns with patience and a smiling emoji (even when I forgot/didn't realize I was supposed to mail AoP instead of you), and responding quickly at that, making sure things get done.

Mirandus- For swiftly fixing that bug in the Ladies' Club that had been there for a while, and for being so easily approachable about problems and questions I have.

Gorboth- You're always looking for new ways to make things fun in the game. For example, telling us of your humorous experiences with Armageddon, Death, ect. When you share your data of guilds, number of players, popularity and things like that I always make sure to read because it's so informative, and the fact you actually take the time and effort to make such a thing is something I really appreciate.

Varian- You were one of the wizards that worked with me when I mailed you about my thoughts on the Heralds guild (Cherek being the other wizard) and the outcome was very helpful. I've been complimented on how helpful the books I've added to the library are, and the number of our members are increasing, so for that I thank you very much.

Nerull- The new spells you will give the Heralds are something I look forward to greatly. We've long since needed some sort of boost and I can't thank you enough for your effort. They will be well worth the wait. You were also very friendly when I spoke with you briefly a little while back!

Arman- You get things done and you work really hard to make them work and be enjoyable for us players. Even though I won't be joining SoHM I can't wait to see it succeed alongside the current guilds in Krynn!

Perrigrine- You're doing an excellent job on the magic map. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing all of the new additions! It really helps everyone a lot when it comes to travelling.

Dhez & Destre- You're both amazing roleplayers, and probably my favorite couple in the game. Dhez, you've always been nothing but kind to me, and you've helped Emm many times with her growth. Destre, you're just one of the nicest people I've ever met. I always enjoy our in-character conversations together.

Faryan- Always, always the image of a gentleman. You are so polite and kind-hearted. I admire your roleplaying abilities a lot, how proper yet fun-loving you are, and I always laugh when you yell at NPCs just for the hell of it. xD

Sanceline and Sarian- My Ranger pals. :P I couldn't have asked for better ones, either. Sanceline, you've always got a big smile on your face that is so very contagious, and I can't help but giggle whenever I see you hug about 26 hens all at once.. Sarian, you're an amazing artist and a trustworthy friend. Some of the logs with you and Ody are absolutely split-your-sides hilarious. Couldn't have asked for a better son for Emm and Ody, really.

Montagu- Don't even get me started. Your puns are so funny and you stand as one of Emm's longest (and tallest) friends. You're just as nice in-character as you are out-of-character. Don't change a thing.

Quencil- I can always count on you. You're so kind and thoughtful and whichever guild you decide to join will be lucky to have you.

Taro, Nightflower, and Dravian- You three.. whether it be lighthearted discussions of the goings-on in the realms or serious talks on guild politics, you always listen and point things out to me that provoke better thought before action, as well as really open my eyes to new perspectives.

The rest of my in-character family and friends- Thank you for being just that.

I could go on and on, but this is already such a long post that I should probably end here! Thanks again everyone.
Last edited by Emmiline Calaith on 01 Nov 2016 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by gorboth » 01 Nov 2016 21:56

Best post of 2016!

Thanks for all this Emmiline. I hope it doesn't mean you are about to join the Foreign Legion and not see us ever again.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Nov 2016 22:03

gorboth wrote:Best post of 2016!

Thanks for all this Emmiline. I hope it doesn't mean you are about to join the Foreign Legion and not see us ever again.

G.
You're so welcome, thank YOU!

Also, I wouldn't dream of leaving for the world. Emm and I are sticking around. (:

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 01 Nov 2016 22:07

Thank you for this excellent post Emmiline. The world needs more of this kind of thing lately.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Nov 2016 22:09

Perrigrine wrote:Thank you for this excellent post Emmiline. The world needs more of this kind of thing lately.
You're welcome! Glad I could shed a bit of light where I did.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Nov 2016 22:37

Thanks a lot Emmiline!

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 01 Nov 2016 22:44

Emmiline Calaith wrote:Also, I wouldn't dream of leaving for the world. Emm and I are sticking around. (:
Phew! *wipes brow*
That sounded like a goodbye letter there for a minute..
Glad to hear it's not!

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Nov 2016 22:57

Melarec wrote:
Emmiline Calaith wrote:Also, I wouldn't dream of leaving for the world. Emm and I are sticking around. (:
Phew! *wipes brow*
That sounded like a goodbye letter there for a minute..
Glad to hear it's not!
Hahaha! Sorry, I just wanted to make sure I pointed out as many people as I could. Nothing to worry about, though!

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 01 Nov 2016 23:32

Emmiline, you've left us quite speechless. Thank you for those beautiful words. Though most of all thank you for being hope and optimism personified. It is a blessing for us all to count you among the players of this game, and most of all to count you as a friend.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Destre
Novice

Post by Destre » 02 Nov 2016 00:02

Emm, thank you! Your words mean so much to us. You are the embodiment of all that is good and kind. Thank you for being such a good friend to both Dhez and I. We are so grateful for the opportunity to get to know you.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/