Braggin' Balrog ... again ...

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Braggin' Balrog ... again ...

Post by Draugor » 02 Nov 2016 09:25

PoT heal is only okay on Krynn :P

Oh aye, thats cause those specific evil guilds are more or less made for grinding :P BDA, uber damage, not much tankability, AA... alittle better than average tanking and shyte damage :P

Oh, and RDA blows after the recode, the bleed thingie seems grossly over-estimated, and I should know, I tried them, glads pack a ton more damage.

Quite sure MM's arent going to go attacking a servant of Morgoth :P THey arent knights, they have some RP standards.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 02 Nov 2016 10:18

Cherek wrote:
Draugor wrote:There we go, putting an item on the list that only one side actually has a snowballs chance in hell of getting when you consider the tanking, damage and healing needed :P
If I am not mistaken the last team to kill the Balrog was a team of well-knowns evils in evil guilds.
problem solved :)

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 02 Nov 2016 18:14

Only AA, Da and PoT among the evil guilds can do this encounter in some group setup.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 06 Nov 2016 17:02

I believe that is false Cherek...

The last team that killed the Balrog consisted of Calians and SCOP when he had the last exotic ring....

The time before that which you speak of we were only 3 strong... and imbuements were adversely changed within 48 hours of our kill.

Edited to add: Coincidentally... our team consisted of no burst damage dealers and no healers as well....

Jooli
Adept

Post by Jooli » 07 Nov 2016 12:49

Zestana, the Balrog was killed this year by a 3 BDA plus an ogre team IIRC. I think that's what Cherek is referring to.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Nov 2016 17:09

Jooli wrote:Zestana, the Balrog was killed this year by a 3 BDA plus an ogre team IIRC. I think that's what Cherek is referring to.
Yup. Which I think is the same one Zestana is referring to as well. It's possible another team killed him after that of course, this was around Christmas last year. Guess I should have said "one of the last teams to kill the Balrog was an evil team".:) And just like Zestana said this was before the imbuement change (but not the reason for it).

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 07 Nov 2016 20:31

Draugor wrote:Quite sure MM's arent going to go attacking a servant of Morgoth :P
:lol: You sir are a funny man.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 08 Nov 2016 10:40

Dread wrote:
Draugor wrote:Quite sure MM's arent going to go attacking a servant of Morgoth :P
:lol: You sir are a funny man.
No one gives a hoot about what they kill, as long as they get something out of it. Not even hardcore goodies.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Etanukar
Adept

Post by Etanukar » 09 Nov 2016 23:55

SO.... what was the enchantment on the ring?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 10 Nov 2016 00:54

Not telling.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/