Parlay!

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Elita
Apprentice

Re: Parlay!

Post by Elita » 24 May 2010 14:10

I am sure it's supposed to be a joyful funny teasing kick to the crotch of all AA's :mrgreen: But to me it just sounds like whining the way you present it!. :twisted:

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 24 May 2010 14:48

Elita wrote:I am sure it's supposed to be a joyful funny teasing kick to the crotch of all AA's :mrgreen: But to me it just sounds like whining the way you present it!. :twisted:

:lol: Touché!!

I should of course have pointed out that from the very beginning,which I thought I did in an earlier post where I told Alorrana and Tarax that even if they lay Chamdin to rotten in some dark forest in Krynn I will always consider them friends.I have got way to much help as a newbie from them to be upset with them,but hey.. I just love to tease my friends in a friendly manner.

That should be Okay I think... :-)

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 15:16

Last edited by Alorrana on 31 Aug 2010 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 24 May 2010 16:12

Parlay, I like it. It should be designed to automatically reveal the name and title of one that attacks you when you type <parlay> (and your own title and name would be revealed as well, of course)

If the attacker ignores the question to parlay and just keep hitting until your dead, at least you know who the attacker is. It would help to maybe get revenge while it's still fresh.

Revenge certainly is a dish best served fresh in my opinion.
//Emma's overseer

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 29 May 2010 23:04

Alorrana wrote:rhynox..

I dont know.. It was just an interesting Idea.. I know you Neidars enjoy wacking off
smaller players, so it would be a great help for the smaller players when Uber myths
arraive in 3-4 or how many it takes of you to kill off A Hero.

But no im sure there arent any players but me that could actually enjoy the parly.
We must remember to kill off those we attack and make sure to spoil their fun.
yes yes..

So lets just forget this ever was placed as an issue on the board here. Neidars dont
want it..
Don't bother me, Alorrana. I have asked for newbie protection from years. Whenever I give an idea, the hardcore players like you bash it down.
  • Players shouldn't be able to attack characters below wanderer ("Oh, but if he insults me! I won't be able to kill him if he spits me! Abuse!"
  • If you attack a player much smaller than you, you should have to type it twice just like if you knew his name ("But I am bad and the moral of attacking should rely on me and not on the system!")
  • Create areas where pfighting is not allowed ("Babysitter!")
So, go back to your grinding with other legends and myths. The day I see Alorrana taking a newbie with her to help him grow and gain money I will think you are giving ideas to help them. Alorrana roleplay? Bah. This is just to save yourself whenever you are smacked off.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 29 May 2010 23:08

I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/