Mercenaries

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Mercenaries

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 16 Nov 2016 01:17

Hiya.

So, I want to adapt the hide skill (the one offered by the archers guildmaster) so I can train adaptability higher, but it says I need to train to superior student in order to do that. I checked, I have it to superior amateur, which is higher than superior student...

Is there any chance this could be fixed, or is it much more complex and time-consuming of a bug than it probably looks?
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Zestana
Expert

Re: Mercenaries

Post by Zestana » 17 Nov 2016 17:30

Perhaps you are wearing an item that gives you extra hide skill?

When you do "skills" if there is an asterik next to hide it means you are increasing the skill through either a herb, imbuement, or armour effect.

Which would explain why you're skill isn't past superior student even though it says superior amateur.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 17 Nov 2016 19:36

Zestana wrote:Perhaps you are wearing an item that gives you extra hide skill?

When you do "skills" if there is an asterik next to hide it means you are increasing the skill through either a herb, imbuement, or armour effect.

Which would explain why you're skill isn't past superior student even though it says superior amateur.
Turns out it was a bug and Gorboth just fixed it yesterday. Thank you for the reply though, Zestana! (:
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 31 Mar 2017 22:04

That being said, with a skill perk, such as an imbue, can you up a stat or skill past the max? With an imbue or other increase, can you go past sup guru or supreme stat?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 11 May 2017 22:16

Moved to this, the help section, rather than the client bugs and features section.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 12 May 2017 10:27

Kwevin wrote:That being said, with a skill perk, such as an imbue, can you up a stat or skill past the max? With an imbue or other increase, can you go past sup guru or supreme stat?
Okay Kwevin the Inquisitor. Supreme isn't a max, its just the last we put a word on. If ppl want to refer to higher they say supreme + or supreme ++
So yeah u can go above supreme.

The game doesn't show u anything after 100 skill sup guru. It is doubtful it has a benefit, anywhere it did is probably a bug.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 May 2017 23:47

Actually.
Stats are just numbers.
Every point has an assigned number.
And when you reach supreme in a stat, that is just an assigned number for a mortal rank in a stat.
Basically means your stat is ALTEAST <insert number here>
But you continue alocating EXP to said stat so it can go far beyond what you have when you actually reach supreme.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/