Turkeysaurus

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Turkeysaurus

Post by Draugor » 29 Nov 2016 06:22

Ody wrote:
gold bezie wrote:So the Turkeysaurus can only be killed in a very large group?
And the idea is to get together more... hmm... Not that i dont like the idea, but the problem then is that the goodies, and especially the rangers, have no change at all on this. I cant heal an evil char, and there are not enough good aligment people to kill this thing...
Pity, our healing and blinding could be useful against it.
Calians, Knights, Good aligned mercenaries, and a few ranger healers could do it. Not sure what you're droning on about.

FIrst, you need a bunch of knights that can actually attack it :P Its gigantic so you need a ton of DIS, the army of adepts that the knights are sporting wouldnt be able to do much :P

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 29 Nov 2016 06:25

Draugor wrote:
Ody wrote:
gold bezie wrote:So the Turkeysaurus can only be killed in a very large group?
And the idea is to get together more... hmm... Not that i dont like the idea, but the problem then is that the goodies, and especially the rangers, have no change at all on this. I cant heal an evil char, and there are not enough good aligment people to kill this thing...
Pity, our healing and blinding could be useful against it.
Calians, Knights, Good aligned mercenaries, and a few ranger healers could do it. Not sure what you're droning on about.

FIrst, you need a bunch of knights that can actually attack it :P Its gigantic so you need a ton of DIS, the army of adepts that the knights are sporting wouldnt be able to do much :P
Well I was talking hypothetical. Simply saying that it technically can be done. Not that it's possible right now.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 29 Nov 2016 06:33

Last time we had to pool the good with the evils in the game, that thats after Gorboth did some voodostuff to bring down the DIS requirement on him, think we have like... 2 people under myth for that run, I'd say Calians are needed with the insane damage and never missing swarms. Either that or bring down the regen on him, we must have done enough damage to kill the Balrog 10 times, still fwv :P

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 29 Nov 2016 06:53

Could we not let it live to lay eggs and then level up on the slaughter of its young?

Snedecor
Wanderer

Post by Snedecor » 07 Dec 2016 08:20

I didn't stand a chance

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/