Palanthas ToA

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Palanthas ToA

Post by Draugor » 15 Dec 2016 19:29

"The cleanly blond-haired male guard theoretically yells: Hey, know what Smelkor smells like? Or whatever his name is? Poop. Yeah, poop. A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The cleanly black-haired male guard jeeringly yells: So this hangmar soldier or whatever comes in and is like Join us and we'll shield you with our covers or something, and I'm like, Uh no, I already have a man, and I'm not getting under the covers with a skank like you, SNAAAAAAP!"

Really? -.- Who made the conversations for these NPCs? 5 mins in here and... just...

Draugor
Myth

Re: Palanthas ToA

Post by Draugor » 15 Dec 2016 19:34

Draugor wrote:"The cleanly blond-haired male guard theoretically yells: Hey, know what Smelkor smells like? Or whatever his name is? Poop. Yeah, poop. A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The cleanly black-haired male guard jeeringly yells: So this hangmar soldier or whatever comes in and is like Join us and we'll shield you with our covers or something, and I'm like, Uh no, I already have a man, and I'm not getting under the covers with a skank like you, SNAAAAAAP!"

"The watchful-eyed moustachioed male guard in explanation yells: So this merc from Sparkle comes in and is all going on about how Limitless he is and all and tells me how he had superior guru in Location Sense. Well, he couldn't find his t-hole again after I mangled him!"

Really? -.- Who made the conversations for these NPCs? 5 mins in here and... just...

Tharandil
Adventurer

Re: Palanthas ToA

Post by Tharandil » 15 Dec 2016 20:19

Trying to be funny but failing horribly :evil:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/