Magic Map Additions

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Perrigrine
Wizard

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 05 Jan 2017 20:52

Melarec wrote:
Perrigrine wrote:Maybe I don't understand your thought. I think I've been only doing this once a day...
*shrug*
I know a few times you did like six updates in one day.
I just meant that, instead of updating right after the map addition is completed, wait until you've done all you plan on doing that day, then lump all the additions into one post.
You are correct Melarec, I did start out with multiple posts in a day. I've now switched to doing what you suggested.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 05 Jan 2017 20:58

Cherek wrote:When the magic map is updated it's instant if you "exa map", however the map window in the web client may take longer to update. So when Perrigrine, or someone else, says something has been added but you don't see it in the client, exa map in the game.
Thank you for that clarification Cherek. I probably should have started this entire thread with that explanation.

I try very hard to update the maps I'm creating so they are instantly visible in the map window as soon as I am done with them. This works most of the time. However, occasionally they don't update and therefore won't until Armageddon. This is rare but it does happen. In all cases, if I've said a map is up but you can't see it, "exa map" should show it on your screen.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 07 Jan 2017 08:17

The city of Drakmere has been added to the magic map of Raumdor! Please note that this is one of the occasions I mentioned above and this map is not showing up in the upper map window just yet but if you use "exa map" you'll be able to see it. Also please note that I am aware that two rooms are not showing up properly for some reason and I need to keep working on them. They are the top of the west tower and the back room of the inn, so please don't panic if you can't see the map there. I know it's not right and I'm working on it. Enjoy!

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 08 Jan 2017 06:37

Perrigrine wrote:The city of Drakmere has been added to the magic map of Raumdor! Please note that this is one of the occasions I mentioned above and this map is not showing up in the upper map window just yet but if you use "exa map" you'll be able to see it. Also please note that I am aware that two rooms are not showing up properly for some reason and I need to keep working on them. They are the top of the west tower and the back room of the inn, so please don't panic if you can't see the map there. I know it's not right and I'm working on it. Enjoy!
Thank you! Now I can go through Raumdor without worrying about getting lost. Super helpful!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 08 Jan 2017 07:26

Addition by addition, the visualization of the Donut in our magic maps and thus our imaginations makes playing the game an even more concrete experience! To top that, you are being so swift in adding stuff! Thank you so much Perrigrine!

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 08 Jan 2017 19:10

You are both very welcome and thank you for your praise Drazson.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 10 Jan 2017 08:35

The town of Port Macdunn in Kalakhor has been added to the magic map!
Last edited by Perrigrine on 11 Jan 2017 03:44, edited 1 time in total.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 11 Jan 2017 03:44

The village of Baile Ashlagh in Khalakhor has been added to the magic map!

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 12 Jan 2017 06:38

The village of SaMorgan in Khalakhor has been added to the magic map!

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 15 Jan 2017 05:38

The plains of Khalakhor, the forest of Khalakhor, and the village of Tabor Sogh have been added to the magic map!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/