Trash cans!

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Trash cans!

Post by Kwevin » 23 Mar 2017 23:54

Little idea for the wizzies. Put some trash cans in Sparkle. Numerous times I have seen a bunch of trash (broken weapons, rotten food, etc) just laying around Sparkle. Since it is the hub of the Donut, it would make Sparkle look a bit cleaner by being able to remove needless garbage. There are trash cans elsewhere, I think Bree shop, and it would be a simple copy paste of code and that's it. Some players get frustrated about the litter, and it would be nice to eliminate that.
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Trash cans!

Post by Melarec » 24 Mar 2017 00:52

I, personally, take broken items to one of the warehouses and drop them all there.
It's less messy, but a trash can would still be good.
Or the option to throw all the trash off the end of the pier.. That'd be nice too..

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 24 Mar 2017 12:25

That would pollute the water!

Some gnomish "burn-the-litter" oven would be nice.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 24 Mar 2017 20:38

My favourite waste basket is in Sparkle!

Unless you have a certificate, though, you have to pay 3(?) gold to get to it.. The amusement is definitely worth it, though.
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 24 Mar 2017 23:48

It must be in the Museum, isn't it? I think we merely need more accessible garbage cans, and the problem should fix itself. If people still litter, then it's easy to pick it up, move so many places, and trash it. Ooh! You could even do a new command, <trash item> when near the bin!
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/