Dirtiness

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Dirtiness

Post by Kwevin » 10 Apr 2017 17:50

How would one get very dirty? I have only ever gotten that way once, but I don't know how. Is there anything you have to do, or somewhere you must go?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Ckrik
Wizard

Re: Dirtiness

Post by Ckrik » 10 Apr 2017 18:11

Kwevin wrote:How would one get very dirty? I have only ever gotten that way once, but I don't know how. Is there anything you have to do, or somewhere you must go?
If you're not careful in and around certain areas of Kabal you might step into a pile of camel dung. Though I'm unaware of public baths in Kabal, a quick spray of the strong cologne or perfume sold in Kabal will make you presentable again in no time.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 11 Apr 2017 00:12

Kwevin wrote:How would one get very dirty? I have only ever gotten that way once, but I don't know how. Is there anything you have to do, or somewhere you must go?
You can get that description if you trip and fall into a mud puddle, right near the Sarn Ford orc camp. Going to any bathhouse or using soap will reset your description, though.
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 11 Apr 2017 02:47

the knighs are go to sybaris bath so much you cannot take the bath without covering in glitter after
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 12 Apr 2017 23:36

The fountain in Gelan has many uses. Please try not to foul the local drinking water.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/