Shadow Genesis: New Knights Blog

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
glantri
Beginner

Shadow Genesis: New Knights Blog

Post by glantri » 01 Jun 2017 12:54

An anonymous submission has been posted as a blog on the Shadow Genesis site.

Alisa
Hero

Re: Shadow Genesis: New Knights Blog

Post by Alisa » 01 Jun 2017 13:42

hehe :-)

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 01 Jun 2017 14:00

I like the idea.
Don't like the authors block commands tho, too confusing.

Better to just _spam_ it...
have 2 aliases.
b1 = block out, block north, block northeast, block east.... etc for all exits
b2 = block out, block northwest, block west... ie going the other direction

So if they want to get fancy and try and block 2 exits one set use b1 the other b2
More than 2 exits it would require different starting points for each etc

If U have a client that supports macro keys put it on a hot key, like f5 and f6
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Jun 2017 16:52

You forget one key thing.

Takhisis has Fluffy :P Aka captain crazy :) He knows his [stuff], and he's not the smallest bastard in the game, on top of that he has allies that are big... but yea, speaking from the logg ofc
If the knights where fighting a guild of equal playerpower they are among the strongest in the game if not THE strongest among fighters. Even with the horrible RP (but very very high power) that is Kniggit/Elemental they still wont really have much to come with :) Not unless the ancient big [stinkers] awake, sadly it seems not to be happening. Would be fun tho :D

sanceline
Beginner

Post by sanceline » 01 Jun 2017 17:31

so... I think the tactic sharing is a great idea. just wondering why you had to lead an anonymous blog post with a ton of non-constructive insults. can't really call someone else a coward when you decline to share your identity. :)

Cerin
Wanderer

Post by Cerin » 01 Jun 2017 18:44

Well id want to remain anonymous after that retarded post too.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Jun 2017 19:03

sanceline wrote:so... I think the tactic sharing is a great idea. just wondering why you had to lead an anonymous blog post with a ton of non-constructive insults. can't really call someone else a coward when you decline to share your identity. :)
I'll just assume you mean me, and really, you need to raise your bar on whats "insulting" :P And definately a "ton" aswell :P

And they are constructive in that if you read it again, you dont really take into account alot of things in that tactics guide, but I'll make it clearer since some people obviously missed it. And on the RP stab I did, they know it by the words of "We're still doing it" :P

Knowing tactics is not a bridge to close the HUGE sizegap, keeping this in mind can keep you from getting killed

And
For anyone thinking of following this

"Then you can issue commands like:

ba out = whisper team block out (The idea being you are issuing a Block to All, because there is one exit)
b1 east = whisper teammate1 block east
b2 west = whisper teammate2 block west
Your teammates all set up a variable with you as their leader (e.g. leader = ody), a trigger to respond to the leader’s whispers to block, and a trigger to attack the same player as you."

Those sound like variables for robotingtriggers, I'd be carefull when using those since they where illegal last time I checked unless someone has changed that. If that is indeed what you're refering to, it would probably be up to the discresion of the wizards tho.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Jun 2017 19:03

Cerin wrote:Well id want to remain anonymous after that retarded post too.

Now THATS a lightly insulting post incase you want to compare :P

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Jun 2017 19:06

Draugor wrote:
Cerin wrote:Well id want to remain anonymous after that retarded post too.

Now THATS a lightly insulting post incase you want to compare :P

*snickers*
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 01 Jun 2017 19:08

Draugor wrote:You forget one key thing.

Takhisis has Fluffy :P Aka captain crazy :) He knows his [stuff], and he's not the smallest bastard in the game, on top of that he has allies that are big... but yea, speaking from the logg ofc
If the knights where fighting a guild of equal playerpower they are among the strongest in the game if not THE strongest among fighters. Even with the horrible RP (but very very high power) that is Kniggit/Elemental they still wont really have much to come with :) Not unless the ancient big [stinkers] awake, sadly it seems not to be happening. Would be fun tho :D
I'm not forgetting that, or the fact that if they actually did manage to beat up on the PoT it would very quickly turn into PoT plus BDA plus whoever.
But it would be cool if they said screw it and just went for it and managed to score a few kills.
Heck even them just raiding Neraka is enough to hold their heads high.

But you are tripping if you think a worshiper nigget is the shiznitz.
Im not scared of a Knight Elemental.
Or a Knight Herald.
I am scared of Knight Calvary tho. I wont go into the exact reasons why cus of the Too Much Information aspect to it. But lets just say they are the most disruptive to what you would like to be doing.

On the robot triggers thing, that is only going to apply to someone who logs on and sits afk while a buddy leads them around and gets them to do whatever command they want.

Having triggered commands working well for an organised and alert team is simply good preparation. Its just one step above assist trigger ...

Cus all you'd need is a trigger for you to start blocking everywhere as soon as the leader moves to. And to stop when they do.

AFAIK The only triggs currently illegal in pvp are autohunt ones...

And she only meant you if you were the anonymous poster... dumbass
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/