Ride on, Cherek!

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zugzug
Veteran

Re: Ride on, Cherek!

Post by Zugzug » 10 Jun 2017 09:30

I wasn't around for when you wizzed up Cherek, but from all the warm words it seems you've done at least an "okay" job :)

Recharge your batteries, and come back leaner and meaner, it can be done!

ZZ

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 10 Jun 2017 09:54

Zugzug wrote:I wasn't around for when you wizzed up Cherek, but from all the warm words it seems you've done at least an "okay" job :)

ZZ

Ehh.
We are mostly at the age where we don't actually get leaner anymore :P
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 10 Jun 2017 12:59

Amberlee wrote:
Zugzug wrote:I wasn't around for when you wizzed up Cherek, but from all the warm words it seems you've done at least an "okay" job :)

ZZ

Ehh.
We are mostly at the age where we don't actually get leaner anymore :P
Speak for yourself. I've been preparing to start working out all my life, it's soon time.

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 11 Jun 2017 18:22

Cherek,

Thanks for all of the work you've done. I have always been an inconsistent purveyor of Genesis - getting into it deeply, usually for a few weeks or months, then moving on with other things in life. I don't know if I am in the norm, but I am always a bit surprised when I return to find the game continuing due to the work that you and others have done. THANK YOU! It's always a pleasure to return to the realms and be able to play this great game because it has been maintained even though I wasn't around.

Also, to Gorboth and the others that are keeping things going - I offer my sincerest gratitude. With the exception of a thread like this (that you started, no less!) I see wizardry as a thankless job. It is one I have wanted to try and contribute to, but I recognize that my lack of skills make that difficult. Thank you thank you thank you for keeping this game great and for doing all of the hard work to keep it relevant. All of you are awesome.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 11 Jun 2017 22:50

Thanks, Shanoga! What a nice post ...

Cherek didn't start this thread, though - it was auto-generated because it was one of the posts that tranfers here to the forum whenever any announcement is made on the Common Board.

So - if anyone started it - I did - in Genesis! :-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 12 Jun 2017 01:18

yay!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Jun 2017 04:14

Shanoga wrote:Cherek,

Thanks for all of the work you've done. I have always been an inconsistent purveyor of Genesis - getting into it deeply, usually for a few weeks or months, then moving on with other things in life. I don't know if I am in the norm, but I am always a bit surprised when I return to find the game continuing due to the work that you and others have done. THANK YOU! It's always a pleasure to return to the realms and be able to play this great game because it has been maintained even though I wasn't around.

Also, to Gorboth and the others that are keeping things going - I offer my sincerest gratitude. With the exception of a thread like this (that you started, no less!) I see wizardry as a thankless job. It is one I have wanted to try and contribute to, but I recognize that my lack of skills make that difficult. Thank you thank you thank you for keeping this game great and for doing all of the hard work to keep it relevant. All of you are awesome.
Thank you very much. It can be a thankless job sometimes, but for the most part I think you players are quite good at praising too!

Boreaulam
Wizard

Post by Boreaulam » 12 Jun 2017 21:19

Thank you, Cherek

As inexperienced wizard I have nothing but admiration for your help and dedication to make Genesis the great place.

I wish you luck in your new beginning and hope to see you back.

Mirandus
Site Admin

Post by Mirandus » 13 Jun 2017 03:58

I *heart* Cherek.

Thanks for being so cool.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/