Traveller guild

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Trog
Novice

Traveller guild

Post by Trog » 12 Jun 2017 15:11

Regarding the somewhat archaic "find another traveller to get a badge for you so you can join the guild" : Would it be possible to change this requirement for something that instead could be done automatically, but with at least some level of effort?

The suggestion I have right now is to use the delivery offices that exist around the realms already. To become a Traveller, as a means of proof that you have some travel under your belt you could require x amount of delivery office tasks to be finished before you can join.

Any thoughts about that?

Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Traveller guild

Post by Shanoga » 12 Jun 2017 17:33

Oooh. That sounds good. I don't know how the badge fits the theme of the Travellers better than your idea. Kudos!

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 12 Jun 2017 19:50

You can do it automatically :)

Trog
Novice

Post by Trog » 12 Jun 2017 20:12

Kvator wrote:You can do it automatically :)
I didn't think that was possible. How do you do that? Kill the guard and go in and join? (if you're skilled/big enough?)

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 12 Jun 2017 21:27

Trog wrote:
Kvator wrote:You can do it automatically :)
I didn't think that was possible. How do you do that? Kill the guard and go in and join? (if you're skilled/big enough?)
you have to find traveller that is npc :P

Ckrik
Wizard

Post by Ckrik » 13 Jun 2017 05:00

Trog wrote:Regarding the somewhat archaic "find another traveller to get a badge for you so you can join the guild" : Would it be possible to change this requirement for something that instead could be done automatically, but with at least some level of effort?

The suggestion I have right now is to use the delivery offices that exist around the realms already. To become a Traveller, as a means of proof that you have some travel under your belt you could require x amount of delivery office tasks to be finished before you can join.

Any thoughts about that?
Currently you still have to find another Traveler to give you a badge, but as Kvator mentioned some NPCs are willing to help you out. You may just have to do a favor or two for them.

For a future revision of the guild I think I may steal your idea!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/