SoHM

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Luma
Adept

SoHM

Post by Luma » 05 Jul 2017 18:51

I was reading up on the WoHS and wanted to know if the guild would have a leadership system similar to that of the lore. Case in point, the Conclave of Wizards. It is the divisions within the Orders of High Sorcery, and the governing body of the WoHS. Each order has 7 members in the Conclave, with one of the seven being selected as the Master. So that's 21 members of the Conclave. Will this be a form of guild leadership in the WoHS?

Most information: http://dragonlancenexus.com/lexicon/ind ... of_Wizards

(I hope this is the correct section to post my question)

Thalric
Rising Hero

Re: SoHM

Post by Thalric » 05 Jul 2017 19:05

SoHM is not the same as WoHS.

It is like the school Raistlin went to, before being called to Wayreth to take the Test.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 05 Jul 2017 19:46

It will reflect the lore to the extent of what is practical in Genesis. Considering the likely population of the WoHS, the Conclave or council will be the leaders of the three Orders. Without getting into specifics at this point, the leadership positions will be based on a regular vote by the senior wizards of the respective Orders. That sort of system seems to work well for the monks.

Leti
Beginner

Post by Leti » 05 Jul 2017 22:12

Hey.

What can I say about SoHM... Been there for 2 months and I've got just one thought... This will be a massacre.
I haven't met any, ANY member of the guild who would play a RP wizard. Everyone just spoke with smiles and were talking about their real life. Well, maybe Talon wasn't, but he's an exception.

So as soon as SoHM will be fully open, expect long-bearded wizards throwing fireballs on you, shouting: "I raped your mom last night :D".

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 05 Jul 2017 22:33

Leti wrote:So as soon as SoHM will be fully open, expect long-bearded wizards throwing fireballs on you, shouting: "I'm about to get deleted! :D".
ftfy..

P.S.: I could roleplay a Wizard.. Perhaps not a Dragonlance Wizard, but still..

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 06 Jul 2017 00:16

Melarec wrote:
Leti wrote:So as soon as SoHM will be fully open, expect long-bearded wizards throwing fireballs on you, shouting: "I'm about to get deleted! :D".
ftfy..

P.S.: I could roleplay a Wizard.. Perhaps not a Dragonlance Wizard, but still..
https://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/epi ... skullzfyre

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 06 Jul 2017 00:53

Leti wrote:Hey.

What can I say about SoHM... Been there for 2 months and I've got just one thought... This will be a massacre.
I haven't met any, ANY member of the guild who would play a RP wizard. Everyone just spoke with smiles and were talking about their real life. Well, maybe Talon wasn't, but he's an exception.

So as soon as SoHM will be fully open, expect long-bearded wizards throwing fireballs on you, shouting: "I raped your mom last night :D".
Lol imagine if Nazguls were the same
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 06 Jul 2017 01:25

Arman wrote:It will reflect the lore to the extent of what is practical in Genesis. Considering the likely population of the WoHS, the Conclave or council will be the leaders of the three Orders. Without getting into specifics at this point, the leadership positions will be based on a regular vote by the senior wizards of the respective Orders. That sort of system seems to work well for the monks.

Yay!!

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 06 Jul 2017 14:35

Leti wrote:Hey.

SoHM is fully open. WoHS is a seperate guild in development where you need to have cut your teeth in the SoHM before being considered for membership.

There are no obligations for SoHM members to role play in a particular way any more than a mercenary or glad. There is also no obligation for the SoHM members to be invited to join the WoHS if they aren't prepared to follow the guild rules or behaviour standards. I am sure many SoHM members will be fine with not joining the WoHS... it isn't for everyone.

Leti
Beginner

Post by Leti » 06 Jul 2017 16:49

SoHM is fully open. WoHS is a seperate guild in development where you need to have cut your teeth in the SoHM before being considered for membership.

There are no obligations for SoHM members to role play in a particular way any more than a mercenary or glad. There is also no obligation for the SoHM members to be invited to join the WoHS if they aren't prepared to follow the guild rules or behaviour standards. I am sure many SoHM members will be fine with not joining the WoHS... it isn't for everyone.
Praise the Lord!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/