Tournament Interest

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Are you interested in participating in a Tournament held at the Gladiator's Arena?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 31

Dorrien
Adventurer

Tournament Interest

Post by Dorrien » 15 Aug 2017 01:00

Denizens of the Donut,

Over the last few weeks I and members of various teams have discussed an interest in another Tournament in the Gladiator's Arena. As these things go, we quickly came up with a myriad of events we could hold and different variations of them to add some flare... We then figured it would be best to get a poll of the overall interest the player base in this. Before we dive too deep into when and what events it would be wise to determine how many people would want to participate. Once we get this figured out we can move onto what time(s) work best. I assume that the time and day of the week will have an impact on who can/wants to participate. Once we have determined the overall interest and an estimate of attendees, we can begin figuring out which events we want to etc.

So...

What do you think?!?

Amberlee
Myth

Re: Tournament Interest

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2017 01:39

I support this.
Couldn't really fight though as traditionally it's only melees.
But I would make an appearance and could help out with things.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 15 Aug 2017 01:46

I say you can participate! Why cant we have magic users? We got new guilds and recodes to test?!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2017 01:57

Well you could.
But I wouldn't :)
tbh would be unfair ;)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 15 Aug 2017 02:01

We should be able to facilitate some sort of magic user integration. Even if its mage v mage but team combat could be a way to even the playing field.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2017 02:01

Dorrien wrote:We should be able to facilitate some sort of magic user integration. Even if its mage v mage but team combat could be a way to even the playing field.

Hehe.. no it really couldn't :P

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 15 Aug 2017 02:05

Amberlee... I am trying to get you guys in here!! First lets see how many people would even want to do it, then we can see about putting mage battle in there somewhere. Has to be a way, because I have a will!

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 15 Aug 2017 11:53

Casters vs casters, fighers with fighters, what's the problem?
I would like to see MM going vs sohm :D
Another issue is that MM for instance are likely not to participate at allm secrecy of abilities and all.
Worst case scenario you'll have sohm murdering each others!

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 15 Aug 2017 13:43

Amberlee wrote:Well you could.
tbh would be unfair ;)
Is it that bad?

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2017 14:49

Mim wrote:
Amberlee wrote:Well you could.
tbh would be unfair ;)
Is it that bad?

Compared to a melee guild?
Sure.
A mage will most certainly win against a fighter at even size.
Even against bigger fighters.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/