Drum Making Quest in Gont

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tindell
Apprentice

Drum Making Quest in Gont

Post by Tindell » 22 Aug 2017 16:39

I'm working my way through a few new (for me) quests, and was curious about one in Gont. Is knocking off a certain citizen of Ten Alders really the only way to get an acceptable hammer for the drum making quest? It just felt so wholesome up until that point. Do a little hunting, do a little shopping....murder.

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: Drum Making Quest in Gont

Post by Sibbedidenn » 22 Aug 2017 17:44

Sibbedidenn chuckles

Ckrik
Wizard

Post by Ckrik » 24 Aug 2017 04:22

Tindell wrote:I'm working my way through a few new (for me) quests, and was curious about one in Gont. Is knocking off a certain citizen of Ten Alders really the only way to get an acceptable hammer for the drum making quest? It just felt so wholesome up until that point. Do a little hunting, do a little shopping....murder.
I'll look into why it was done that way. Maybe one of the former wizards in my domain had a wicked sense of humor.

Tindell
Apprentice

Post by Tindell » 24 Aug 2017 05:16

Ckrik wrote: I'll look into why it was done that way. Maybe one of the former wizards in my domain had a wicked sense of humor.
Thank you, Ckrik!

Ckrik
Wizard

Post by Ckrik » 02 Sep 2017 04:09

I've modified the quest so that any hammer would work. Let me know if that's not the case.

Tindell
Apprentice

Post by Tindell » 02 Sep 2017 14:06

Ckrik wrote:I've modified the quest so that any hammer would work. Let me know if that's not the case.
Cool! I'll give it a try when one of my other chars gets around to it and will mail if anything goes wrong.

Toferth
Wanderer

Post by Toferth » 10 Sep 2017 09:43

@Ckrik
Did you changed something with puffins as well?
I checked several times, yet they seem to spawn pretty rarely (unless someone preemptively kills them and it's just my bad luck).

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 10 Sep 2017 12:38

Toferth wrote:@Ckrik
Did you changed something with puffins as well?
I checked several times, yet they seem to spawn pretty rarely (unless someone preemptively kills them and it's just my bad luck).
They appear in more than just one spot, don't follow the guide blindly.

Tindell
Apprentice

Post by Tindell » 10 Sep 2017 14:20

He also only asks for bird gut, never says puffin ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/