One RACK to Rule them all, and in the darkness bind them. :)

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Are you a fan of having more advanced racks for all?

Great Idea - I would like to see this implemented as soon as someone can get to it.
88%
Nice Idea - Its one to consider for the future but not at the top of the list.
6%
Idea needs more work - I think there is a better way.
No votes
Not something I would be interested in.
6%

Total votes: 16

Sharn
Expert

Re: One RACK to Rule them all, and in the darkness bind them

Post by Sharn » 10 Jun 2010 16:04

petros wrote:On a separate note, overall racks in the realm will get better. there is a universal rack system that has been implemented and is slowly being rolled out. It'll take some time, but eventually all guilds should have similar basic functionality.
Hallelujah! God bless you, good man :D

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 10 Jun 2010 16:28

petros wrote:On a separate note, overall racks in the realm will get better. there is a universal rack system that has been implemented and is slowly being rolled out. It'll take some time, but eventually all guilds should have similar basic functionality.
Sounds mighty fine! :)
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 10 Jun 2010 16:47

Thumbs up :)

When is the lottery for who gets em first?
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Greywolf
Adventurer

Post by Greywolf » 11 Jun 2010 04:22

petros wrote:
Greywolf wrote:Or maybe, at the least, a wizard, when they have the time, could assure us players, by posting a note here perhaps, that all these cool useful and game enhancing features that some guild racks have and others don't, actually cost a lot of tax so everything is sort of balanced out and fair.

They are taxed right?....right?....
right. does that help?
Well, it would have helped if someone hadn't suggested that stuff like this isn't actually taxed. I appreciate the effort the though. :)

Eowol's note about this sounded a bit dismissive and since this is something that effects everyone and many people seem to be bothered by it I guess I got a little snarky - Sorry about that

petros wrote: On a separate note, overall racks in the realm will get better. there is a universal rack system that has been implemented and is slowly being rolled out. It'll take some time, but eventually all guilds should have similar basic functionality.
This bit of information is a big help though. Thanks to whatever wizards took the time to do this and thanks Petros for letting us know!!

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 11 Jun 2010 10:20

Greywolf wrote:
petros wrote:
Greywolf wrote:Or maybe, at the least, a wizard, when they have the time, could assure us players, by posting a note here perhaps, that all these cool useful and game enhancing features that some guild racks have and others don't, actually cost a lot of tax so everything is sort of balanced out and fair.

They are taxed right?....right?....
right. does that help?
Well, it would have helped if someone hadn't suggested that stuff like this isn't actually taxed.
That sounded like a tongue in cheek answer, ie "If I tell you what you want to hear are you happy?"

If you want to know for real you need a direct answer to a direct question like.
"Was there a tax difference between a rack that sorted saving and non saving compared to a rack that didn't?" ;)
I still bet there was not. (We have heard in the past about mercs getting their dogs added for zero tax etc...)

But if I am wrong and some equation says, for example:
crap single rack 1%
3 okay racks 2%
the best in the world rack system 3%
Well personally I'd prefer to throw it all on the floor.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 11 Jun 2010 12:48

3-5 own packs system in own stash = free from tax

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 11 Jun 2010 13:38

Laurel wrote:3-5 own packs system in own stash = free from tax
Yep, and there are plenty of packs that list your eq in nice table ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/