Rangers dropbrwaling Barash

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
mallor
Rising Hero

Rangers dropbrwaling Barash

Post by mallor » 15 Nov 2017 11:29

Really? Biggest ranger is maybe SUP STR? Barash is stronger than me, and I'm well over SUP STR, and they dropbrawl him? Fix this absurd, please?

Drazson
Titan

Re: Rangers dropbrwaling Barash

Post by Drazson » 15 Nov 2017 12:56

I tried writing some kind of elaboration but...

You are rediculous.

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 15 Nov 2017 13:13

Mallor, so you mean to say that the only reason for someone to drop their weapon, is if the opponent is stronger than them?

I would think it makes well enough sense to be able to make others unclench their hand(s), by striking the right place.

I see your issue with having to kill a big opponent which has had its weapon stolen, but that is another matter entirely.
I also hate gearhunting, when Knights or Rangers has been around stealing all the weapons before I got there.

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 15 Nov 2017 13:49

Thalric wrote:Mallor, so you mean to say that the only reason for someone to drop their weapon, is if the opponent is stronger than them?
For that matter, he's also more agile and more healthy than me, all my combats are well over supreme. If I'm not mistaken, Barash is 3-rd size-wise after Balrog and yeti, average stat-wise, you need to be on your way to epic DIS to attack him. Considering his mentals are non-existing, his combats are huge.

And yeah, if you ask me, NPCs should not drop their weapons, unwield, sure, but not drop.

Hektor
Veteran

Post by Hektor » 15 Nov 2017 13:58

Are you sure he was brawled? There could other ways to loose weapons out there.

Did you see the brawl or just assuming this is what happened?
Lawful evil - conform or die.

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 15 Nov 2017 14:00

Hektor wrote:Are you sure he was brawled? There could other ways to loose weapons out there.

Did you see the brawl or just assuming this is what happened?
No I didn't see the brawl, if it was mercy kill he would also lose his armours, moreover knights don't need mercy to kill him, he's not good aligned.
In any case NPCs shouldn't drop weapons, perhaps with mercy being exception, since you do need to kill the NPC in a very first place. Top gear dropping on the ground like that shouldn't happen.

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 15 Nov 2017 19:30

There are more options of what could've happened than the ones you listed.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 15 Nov 2017 19:35

Makfly wrote:There are more options of what could've happened than the ones you listed.
I still strongly believe uber loot shouldn't just drop without killing the mob.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Nov 2017 19:56

Rangers are the most likelly, but morguls can make him drop/break weapons aswell, they usually kill him tho since it takes like... 2 secs for em.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 15 Nov 2017 19:59

This kind of behaviour is unacceptable, I say recode the Rangers and do it fast.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/