View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 25 Jun 2018 05:53

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
client confusion between containers 
Great Adventurer

While wearing a belt of pouches and a soft leather backpack, <exa pack> and <exa worn pack> actually examine the belt of pouches. Any ideas why?

21 Jan 2018 05:17
Myth

Drazson wrote:
While wearing a belt of pouches and a soft leather backpack, <exa pack> and <exa worn pack> actually examine the belt of pouches. Any ideas why?

Cause they both count as packs

Try <exa second pack> Or just get scrips from Sybarus and name them "Gear" or "Loot" and then <exa gear>, <exa loot>

21 Jan 2018 06:02
Great Adventurer

I have <nick p worn backpack> and <nick b worn belt> and fixed my aliases/triggers accordingly, it just was... uncomfortable. Recently changed to the belt. Oh well!

21 Jan 2018 06:29
Wizard

If you want the pack to be first (aka the default) just drop your pack and pick it up again. It may have changed because of the order in which it was recovered on login. Whichever one has entered your inventory last ( OST recently) will be the one that is your "pack."

21 Jan 2018 07:10
Great Adventurer

Shanoga wrote:
If you want the pack to be first (aka the default) just drop your pack and pick it up again. It may have changed because of the order in which it was recovered on login. Whichever one has entered your inventory last ( OST recently) will be the one that is your "pack."

Oh indeed I can do that. Already getting used to the p/b/po formation though. Can't login recovery mess that up though? Will have to drop and get pack each time I guess.

21 Jan 2018 07:12
Great Adventurer

Refer to your backpack as backpack and give a different label to your belt of pouches. For instance, mine is pbelt. So if I want to examine my worn backpack I have to <exa backpack> then if I want to examine my belt of pouches I <exa pbelt>

22 Jan 2018 20:33
Rising Hero

It gets much better when there's a pack lying on the ground, guess where all your items will go when you try to put them in pack.
Therefor, a very simple and easy thing to do is buy multiple packs on bazaar and label them, then always use label name instead of "pack" or "pouch".

put swords in mallorwep
put platemail in mallorarm

etc

22 Jan 2018 20:40
Great Adventurer

mallor wrote:
It gets much better when there's a pack lying on the ground, guess where all your items will go when you try to put them in pack.
Therefor, a very simple and easy thing to do is buy multiple packs on bazaar and label them, then always use label name instead of "pack" or "pouch".

put swords in mallorwep

etc

To avoid that, since I don't have an Avenir pack and thus no labels, I use "worn backpack" in aliases triggers.

22 Jan 2018 21:10
Myth

Drazson wrote:
mallor wrote:

put swords in mallorwep

etc

To avoid that, since I don't have an Avenir pack and thus no labels, I use "worn backpack" in aliases triggers.

I couldjust show you where those packs are at a later time, work atm, but if you're awake later, they are stupidly practical.

23 Jan 2018 11:19
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]