Gunthar quest item

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
mallor
Rising Hero

Re: Gunthar quest item

Post by mallor » 25 Jan 2018 21:43

Drazson wrote:
Etanukar wrote:Going back to the original question... you may be able to find keys to the spur too, if you look. Remember back when exploration was fun?
I have no issue doing that, I thought it was intented to use the given key to proceed further so I thought I should ask if something is wrong. I am aware of a way to get further but I'm not one to use foul means. I will look into it further though.
If foul ways are your concern you can hire a mercenary to do the dirty job, so as I said in the beginning of this thread... *wink*

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 25 Jan 2018 22:40

Drazson wrote:
Etanukar wrote:Going back to the original question... you may be able to find keys to the spur too, if you look. Remember back when exploration was fun?
I have no issue doing that, I thought it was intented to use the given key to proceed further so I thought I should ask if something is wrong. I am aware of a way to get further but I'm not one to use foul means. I will look into it further though.
I had the same problem, by the way, so I gave up on the Gunthar quests for a while. then one day someone said to me - should we ask a knight to unluck the spur so we can work on quests? and I had no idea what she was talking about.
It would be nice for newbies to know about this. But nothing bad happened, like when little Raelle was slaughtered in Sanction for trying to help some slaves. I dunno, live and learn.
(I didn't really explore VK very hard, though. For all I know, there's a sign on the door of the Spur that says "ask a knight for access to this area." Do the NPC patrols warn you in Neraka/Sanction? I know they do in Flotsam - always telling me to leave)
mallor wrote:Same goes for war areas, nobody's doing it anymore on DA side. If you make a quick run around them you'll see all of them but one are under knights, and remaining one is under Neidars.
Neidar has two :P

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 25 Jan 2018 22:48

Raelle wrote:
Drazson wrote:
I had the same problem, by the way, so I gave up on the Gunthar quests for a while. then one day someone said to me - should we ask a knight to unluck the spur so we can work on quests? and I had no idea what she was talking about.
It would be nice for newbies to know about this. But nothing bad happened, like when little Raelle was slaughtered in Sanction for trying to help some slaves. I dunno, live and learn.
(I didn't really explore VK very hard, though. For all I know, there's a sign on the door of the Spur that says "ask a knight for access to this area." Do the NPC patrols warn you in Neraka/Sanction? I know they do in Flotsam - always telling me to leave)
Well if you go good aligned to Sanction you'll get attacked by NPCs, same as when you go evil aligned to VK. Difference though is that as evil aligned you can't enter the keep at all, while you can run around Sanction as much as you want, if you can dodge the NPCs. Granted if any DA player catches you fighting them, he'll attack you, just as any knight will attack you if he catches you fighting knight NPCs around VK.
Raelle wrote:
mallor wrote:Same goes for war areas, nobody's doing it anymore on DA side. If you make a quick run around them you'll see all of them but one are under knights, and remaining one is under Neidars.
Neidar has two :P
Nerf! You are more than likely to keep them until the end of times, Neidar NPCs are annoying to hell :D
Last edited by mallor on 25 Jan 2018 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/