Do Minas Tirith Archers have forgiveness?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Millerfax
Greenhorne

Do Minas Tirith Archers have forgiveness?

Post by Millerfax » 21 Feb 2018 05:33

Hi, I did something stupid, and i really hope that there is a solution.
My name is Millerfax, Senior Sword Cadet. I tried to do the quest where you have to smuggle drugs into Minas Tirith, but I couldn't find the right person to give the goods to, and the southernmost building was locked in the first circle. I got annoyed, and went to the guardhouse of the first circle with the archers. I went on top, and I saw an impatient young male human. I thought that he may be the one that needed the goods, so I gave my green leaf to him. He didn't respond, so I figured he was the wrong person, but he did not give it back. I killed the npc to get my leaf back, and then the archers began shooting me on sight. I can't even go back into the city now. Any suggestions?

Alteor
Adept

Re: Do Minas Tirith Archers have forgiveness?

Post by Alteor » 21 Feb 2018 07:45

Well... you are probably banned from Minas Tirith for some months now...

They don't like when you kill people inside the city ;)

They also don't like drug smugglers either...

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 21 Feb 2018 08:39

And so began Millerfax's path down the road to Darkness...

Don't do drugs kiddies.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 21 Feb 2018 10:40

Wait until the enemy status is automatically removed after a few months.
OR get a ranger council member to remove you from list.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 21 Feb 2018 20:28

Don't try getting a Ranger to help you, they can't. The Ranger's secretary doesn't meet with the Stewart's clerk to reconcile outlaw lists. Sounds like Millefax is banned from Minas Tirith for the next 12 weeks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/