Tank-Rotation Updates ...

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kvator
Champion

Re: Tank-Rotation Updates ...

Post by Kvator » 26 Mar 2018 01:10

Zugzug wrote:without adding anything of substance.
Dude's adding substance before posting :)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 26 Mar 2018 04:37

Zugzug wrote:
Berwyn wrote:It's fairly simple. You hide your a*** behind the bush, and wait for the signal, then boyz jump in. (They can leap high, trust me). Understood?!

b.
Nope, just more questions really.

This was a discussion about tank rotation in genesis, that you seem to be keen to turn into a *-rich fest, without adding anything of substance.

Just in case you did not understand Draugor's point above, I think he meant that giving a dedicated "tank" guild ability to "hide behind" teammates sounded strangely perverse. See? You can express a thought without resorting to fake-niceties sprinkled with * :)

Who are you, anyways? :)

Nvm Berwyn, he barely has a clue as to what he's writing himself, or reading for that matter.

Saimon
Wanderer

Post by Saimon » 26 Mar 2018 06:35

Lets back to the topic. So if there were two sides of the same coin in terms of change the tanks: Calian's move behind and Knights rescue, why wizards decides to implement in pure tanking guilds the side connected with someone that does damage and sits on tanks back? Why there were not implemented copy of knights rescue? The effect will be similar if there are two or more angmars in team. Or does wizards expect Angmar soldier will move behind MM or PoT?

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 26 Mar 2018 10:22

Say and think what you like, we'll see after the Armageddon who's right and who's wrong.

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 26 Mar 2018 16:24

Zugzug wrote:I just don't understand how a dedicated tank hiding behind teammates is supposed to be useful :)
as a smallish tank, sometimes I hide behind a Calian for a room or two. Please don't tell anyone.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/