The genesis we were, and the one we have become. Farewell

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Habeth62
Novice

The genesis we were, and the one we have become. Farewell

Post by Habeth62 » 02 Apr 2018 22:45

I found myself logging into genesis less, and less, and less. To the point I question why it is on my mud listing. The reason, the current genesis isn't the same as I first joined. To be fair I joined rather late into the party, roughly 2014-15. However I still feel like I would rather play something else than be faced with the current genesis. For instance, you guys want an example of what I mean. When I was last logged in, Lil pacificist me broke a goblin, a elf, and a few others. I HAD anger issues, I thought them of the past. The main thing I guess I am saying is... farewell. You were a great mud, but I can no longer play you. You are far too gone down a rabbithole I cannot follow. One that frankly disgusts me as a roleplayer and a hack and slasher. I will keep on checking this forum. But I cannot log in until I am reassured my santity of mind, I need peace when playing. Not idiots and angry dolts in one. Farewell.

Drazson
Titan

Re: The genesis we were, and the one we have become. Farewel

Post by Drazson » 02 Apr 2018 23:05

Intense feelings that have shifted from love to hate... Open thy wings and fare thee well.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 02 Apr 2018 23:07

Well...
Goodbye random nameless person whom no one knows the character name of?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Habeth62
Novice

Post by Habeth62 » 02 Apr 2018 23:31

Yeah, that actually makes it bloody fair. I WAS laudas. I was gurak. I was many things. But no longer. Go choke on a lemon troll.

Hexen
Beginner

Post by Hexen » 03 Apr 2018 00:29

;)
Attachments
aeaf3d91ee9c5a9a6fd090b11bde4728--no-one-cares-who-cares.jpg
aeaf3d91ee9c5a9a6fd090b11bde4728--no-one-cares-who-cares.jpg (32.39 KiB) Viewed 2896 times
,___,
[O,o]
/)''''/)
-"--"--
~Night Owl~
Slow death, immense decay... Showers that cleanse you of your life. Angel of Death! Monarch to the kingdom of the dead..Sadistic, surgeon of demise. Sadist of the noblest blood!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 03 Apr 2018 02:47

Habeth62 wrote:Yeah, that actually makes it bloody fair. I WAS laudas. I was gurak. I was many things. But no longer. Go choke on a lemon troll.
The names ring no bell.
Did the tutorial treat you unfairly?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Malus
Greenhorne

Post by Malus » 03 Apr 2018 02:56

I certainly don't have all of the information, but a few replies here certainly support the complaint and make me think less of our community.

Hexen
Beginner

Post by Hexen » 03 Apr 2018 04:01

:D
Attachments
the-hills-are-alive-with-the-sound-of-butthurt-l-com-12350524 (1).png
the-hills-are-alive-with-the-sound-of-butthurt-l-com-12350524 (1).png (129.66 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
,___,
[O,o]
/)''''/)
-"--"--
~Night Owl~
Slow death, immense decay... Showers that cleanse you of your life. Angel of Death! Monarch to the kingdom of the dead..Sadistic, surgeon of demise. Sadist of the noblest blood!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 03 Apr 2018 05:14

I'm mainly confused in whats changed in the later 3 years, not much from what I know? :P

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 03 Apr 2018 07:19

Draugor wrote:I'm mainly confused in whats changed in the later 3 years, not much from what I know? :P
Newbies bathed in metagaming and, thus, potentially deteriorated Genesis experience as time passes. I think it's more of a recent trend, we could very much disagree. However, whether that's the case or not, I don't think that's what the OP had an issue with.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/