Nisse Ohtar

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kalinzia
Greenhorne

Nisse Ohtar

Post by Kalinzia » 17 Jul 2018 09:53

Greetings,

I was wondering why there is a limit to the Nisse Ohtar club in ME. All the female clubs are either "be a sexy temptress or be a proper lady." I don't want to have sex appeal or whatever. I finally figured out to become a Nisse Ohtar, but the club is full. I've only met four Nisse Ohtar, and I assume either people are inactive in the guild or have alts in the club. I've never been in it, and it seems really cool.

gold bezie
Expert

Re: Nisse Ohtar

Post by gold bezie » 17 Jul 2018 19:48

Actually i find this annoying... How so a club full?.... We all know that there are a lot of players who are inactive, and a lot have more than one alt.

Please change this :)
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 17 Jul 2018 21:30

Please either make it so you can only have one alt in the club or make alts not contribute to the member max. We want the club to be small, but not have half the spots taken by alts and players who haven't logged in for ages. Thank you :)

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 17 Jul 2018 22:08

Very simple solution. Haven't logged for 100 days? Booted.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 17 Jul 2018 22:51

Simpler solution.
Remove the stupid limit
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 17 Jul 2018 23:23

I know of 13 Nisse Ohtar members including my own character. it's cool that it's a small group; there's an actual sisterhood vibe among some of us that I haven't found anywhere else in-game.

I'm not gonna toss out any suggestions but I agree that having a member limit with no mechanism for bumping inactive members doesn't work for Genesis in 2018.

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 18 Jul 2018 01:03

Raelle wrote:I know of 13 Nisse Ohtar members including my own character. it's cool that it's a small group; there's an actual sisterhood vibe among some of us that I haven't found anywhere else in-game.

Have you tried Vingaard Keep, by chance? :lol:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/