Minas Tirith Wartime

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kalinzia
Greenhorne

Minas Tirith Wartime

Post by Kalinzia » 02 Oct 2018 04:07

Greetings all,

My apologies if this has been stated before (I've looked around, couldn't find anything on it), but when is wartime in MT? I've unsuccessfully tried to start some MT quests such as Porter Quest and Oats quest, but the NPC's keep claiming they don't require help. I've checked at regular intervals, and checked the <time>. Apparently it's neither in June 3018 nor October of 3018. Just wondering, since there's not a lot of quests I have left to do that are soloable.

Thanks,
Kalinzia :)

Tulasi
Beginner

Re: Minas Tirith Wartime

Post by Tulasi » 02 Oct 2018 10:28

Up to very late last time the wartime was active in Middle Earth, those quests had some bugs that didn't allow them to start unless very special circumstances were met. This should be fixed now, so essentially, when the bridge between Minas Tirith and Ithilien goes down, wartime is active and the quests should be accessible. The last of the three is still waiting for minor updates, if needed, which will be discovered when it becomes available.

Hope this helps.

Tulasi Waylan the White

Code: Select all

What's up with every big-player area being alignment nerfed from evil mobs to neutral or almost neutral while the good mobs stay good?

Examples like Ghastly Keep undeads and Terel Trolls can be mentioned on the "why are these almost neutral?"

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 02 Oct 2018 17:43

20 June 3018 Sauron's forces simultaneously attack eastern Gondor and the Wood-elves of Thranduil. The War of the Ring begins.

This is when the bridge goes down.

Kalinzia
Greenhorne

Post by Kalinzia » 02 Oct 2018 21:18

Johnny wrote:20 June 3018 Sauron's forces simultaneously attack eastern Gondor and the Wood-elves of Thranduil. The War of the Ring begins.

This is when the bridge goes down.
Thanks Johnny! I was in early June 3018 last night and it wasn't wartime, but I'll trust you. Thanks!

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 03 Oct 2018 21:12

Tulasi wrote:Up to very late last time the wartime was active in Middle Earth, those quests had some bugs that didn't allow them to start unless very special circumstances were met. This should be fixed now, so essentially, when the bridge between Minas Tirith and Ithilien goes down, wartime is active and the quests should be accessible.
Not working :) (unless it's a certain point during the wartime or armageddon is required to start these)

Tulasi
Beginner

Post by Tulasi » 04 Oct 2018 15:45

Kvator wrote:
Tulasi wrote:Up to very late last time the wartime was active in Middle Earth, those quests had some bugs that didn't allow them to start unless very special circumstances were met. This should be fixed now, so essentially, when the bridge between Minas Tirith and Ithilien goes down, wartime is active and the quests should be accessible.
Not working :) (unless it's a certain point during the wartime or armageddon is required to start these)
They were repaired last time they were up, partially so far, so maybe need to wait untill the date Gandalf & Peregrin Took arrives in MT.

What's up with every big-player area being alignment nerfed from evil mobs to neutral or almost neutral while the good mobs stay good?

Examples like Ghastly Keep undeads and Terel Trolls can be mentioned on the "why are these almost neutral?"

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 08 Oct 2018 05:08

The dusty good-natured male human yells: I don't really need any help right now, thank you.
time
It is about 5 o'clock in the night on the ninth day of the month of August
in the year 3018.

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 08 Oct 2018 18:38

9 March 3019 Shadowfax brings Gandalf and Pippin to Minas Tirith.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/