Money dropped to the floor? Very confused.

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Manglor
Rising Hero

Re: Money dropped to the floor? Very confused.

Post by Manglor » 28 Nov 2018 16:19

Daerin wrote:So, some bankers are kind enough to give you your change before they take your money so if you are already collapsing because of your coins and the banker gives you the change and then they take your money you drop it on the floor.
And then someone took it. Because, hey, free coinz!

Slyde01
Beginner

Post by Slyde01 » 28 Nov 2018 16:21

sylphan wrote:I do not know what happened to your coins, but I will help you if you message me your name in-game.
thank you so much for that very generous offer, but you dont have to send me anything. I was just more concerned really about it happening again and how to avoid it.

Slyde01
Beginner

Post by Slyde01 » 28 Nov 2018 16:22

Daerin wrote:So, some bankers are kind enough to give you your change before they take your money so if you are already collapsing because of your coins and the banker gives you the change and then they take your money you drop it on the floor.

This must have been it. thank you.

I ALSO never realized that i lose money on the minimize command, so thats another key thing for this noob to learn. thank you all.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 28 Nov 2018 16:39

Slyde01 wrote:

This must have been it. thank you.

I ALSO never realized that i lose money on the minimize command, so thats another key thing for this noob to learn. thank you all.
Yeah I am pretty sure Daerin is correct. Not exactly a bug, but perhaps a bit odd. About the minimizing, all banks charge a fee when exchanging coin types. Many players tend to change their coppers, but keep silvers, gold, and platinum in their bank accounts, to avoid most of the exchange fees.

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 28 Nov 2018 18:21

Hobbits get a lower exchange rate!

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 28 Nov 2018 18:52

Johnny wrote:Hobbits get a lower exchange rate!
I've read as much...but do they really? Haven't played a hobbit in decades.

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 29 Nov 2018 18:26

Shanoga wrote:
Johnny wrote:Hobbits get a lower exchange rate!
I've read as much...but do they really? Haven't played a hobbit in decades.
I wouldn't be able to confirm it. I didn't pay too close attention and Johnny isn't a hobbit anymore

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 02 Dec 2018 18:54

Could we add something to the bank Tutori sign about the minimization fee being between 7-25%? (Not sure if those numbers are accurate.)This seems to be a common thing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/