more rubbish bins please.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
cetsuo
Greenhorne

more rubbish bins please.

Post by cetsuo » 04 Dec 2018 07:53

It's a small suggestion, but could we have more rubbish bins please? i think if there were more, people would use them instead of just dumping stuff on the ground, which (afaik) increases the load on the system. I know arma takes care of that but i still feel bad littering.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Re: more rubbish bins please.

Post by Dhez » 04 Dec 2018 10:43

Especially with the new gear system and limited items, it would be an idea to be able to destruct items efficiently so NPCs have a higher chance of spawning with them. Bins aren't optimal for the counters.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 04 Dec 2018 15:33

Dhez wrote:Especially with the new gear system and limited items, it would be an idea to be able to destruct items efficiently so NPCs have a higher chance of spawning with them. Bins aren't optimal for the counters.
Doesn't work that way. The only way to increase the clone chance is to kill an NPC less, which is a bit counter productive. :)

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 04 Dec 2018 19:20

cotillion wrote:
Dhez wrote:Especially with the new gear system and limited items, it would be an idea to be able to destruct items efficiently so NPCs have a higher chance of spawning with them. Bins aren't optimal for the counters.
Doesn't work that way. The only way to increase the clone chance is to kill an NPC less, which is a bit counter productive. :)
Maybe I'm misinformed, then. So it doesn't matter how many of these 'rare' items are in the realms? The chances don't increase the fewer of them are in the game? Thanks both for the first and in advance for any further clarifications.

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 04 Dec 2018 19:43

Dhez wrote: Maybe I'm misinformed, then. So it doesn't matter how many of these 'rare' items are in the realms? The chances don't increase the fewer of them are in the game? Thanks both for the first and in advance for any further clarifications.
Correct.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 05 Dec 2018 09:29

cotillion wrote:
Dhez wrote: Maybe I'm misinformed, then. So it doesn't matter how many of these 'rare' items are in the realms? The chances don't increase the fewer of them are in the game? Thanks both for the first and in advance for any further clarifications.
Correct.
Thanks, Cotillion. Much appreciated.

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 05 Dec 2018 21:54

Regardless, more places to put garbage would still be nice.

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 06 Dec 2018 01:59

Could we get a wastebin in Solace?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/